Forum

AirPods Pro neck strap  

RSS

SanSouchi
(@sansouchi)
November 24, 2019 9:32 EST PM  

Hello all! 
  My first topic post here, long time listener to the Geek Gab... looking to buy some AirPod Pros for my wife as she lost her Beats on an airplane recently. Does anyone know if there is a compatible neck strap for the AirPod Pros that doesn’t interfere with their operation?

thanks in advance... 

Topic Tags
Dave Hamilton
(@davehamilton)
Admin
November 26, 2019 12:59 EST PM  

Searching for these is currently tough, because the AirPods Pro are so new, so everything comes up for neck straps for regular AirPods. But I found two things of interest.

First, this $3.99 AirPods Pro strap seems to be a good thing to test, and comes in several colors. 🙂 

Second, and perhaps more importantly, this Thankscase AirPods Pro strap shows the same strap being used with original AirPods as well as the new AirPods Pro, so perhaps any strap would work?

ReplyQuote
SanSouchi
(@sansouchi)
November 26, 2019 1:28 EST PM  

@davehamilton

Hi Dave! Thanks for the rapid response... flattered for hear back from the man himself 🙂 ...  My concern is the existing strap designs might interfere with the operation given the new design. But for the low cost of the ones you found, maybe I’ll just buy ‘em and try ‘em ... 

ReplyQuote
Dave Hamilton
(@davehamilton)
Admin
November 26, 2019 1:35 EST PM  

@SanSouchi if you try 'em, please do let us know how you get along with them? Thanks!

SanSouchi liked
ReplyQuote
fertooos
(@fertooos)
December 9, 2019 2:44 EST AM  

Searching for these is currently tough, because the AirPods Pro are so new, so everything comes up for neck straps for regular AirPods. But I found two things of interest.

ReplyQuote
Share: