Forum

Get Free Bitcoins from 56 Faucets That Pay  

Page 1 / 18 Next
  RSS

Bryan Chaffin
(@bryan-chaffin)
Admin
June 11, 2018 4:55 EDT AM  

[Update #96 June 15th, 2018: With Bitcoin down to $6400-ish, faucets are paying more satoshis. Cointiply added a new building to their Mining Game, as well as Cointiply Rewarded Videos and Cointiply PTC Ads. This remains my favorite faucet. Added EarnBitcoinsNow to the confirmed list. Added Premium BTC Faucet to the confirmed list. Testing USDMemes, the first…

Edited: 6 days  ago

ReplyQuote
(@vic_cypher)
February 18, 2017 12:43 EDT PM  

RP aren't completely useless on freebitco.in. You only need a few thousand to activate BTC bonuses. If you make enough faucet claims this is more profitable than doing a simple cashout. Going for BTC bonuses is a much better option since RP value is tied to BTC/USD exchange rate so by the time 100k RP is reached you might not get very many satoshi anyways.

ReplyQuote
Bryan Chaffin
(@bryan-chaffin)
Admin
February 18, 2017 10:43 EDT PM  

Thanks for the note, Vic. I'd completely missed that! I'm editing the Guide accordingly.

ReplyQuote
verycurlyo
(@verycurlyo)
February 24, 2017 11:03 EDT AM  

It's a lottery faucet were you roll a RNG and depending on the role you et between 180 satoshi and $200 bitcoin. I've never got the $200 but once or twice I've had 0.00016701

Oscar

ReplyQuote
(@bitcoinbeetle)
February 26, 2017 12:22 EDT AM  

BitcoinBeetle.us is also a really great faucet.

I suggest you check it out.

ReplyQuote
Bryan Chaffin
(@bryan-chaffin)
Admin
February 26, 2017 12:53 EDT AM  

Thanks for the heads up. 🙂

ReplyQuote
bitminer
(@bitminer)
February 27, 2017 7:07 EDT AM  

Hi, can you confirm or inform me about bitminer.io… Does it really pay? After some instant payment the IPV(Instant Payment Value) decreases and this IPV works as a barrier above which you don’t paid instantly and those payments get in pending list and processed manually.
So, my query is does it really pay?

here is the link of the website

ReplyQuote
Bryan Chaffin
(@bryan-chaffin)
Admin
February 27, 2017 12:21 EDT PM  

I'll check it out, bitminer. Thanks. 🙂

ReplyQuote
(@mbukbitcoin)
February 28, 2017 12:04 EDT AM  

These this new faucet I use it as six faucets in one site earning from 50 to 1500 from 5 to 1440 minutes with a good ref amount try for you self or other members high paying and always full.

ReplyQuote
Bryan Chaffin
(@bryan-chaffin)
Admin
March 10, 2017 11:11 EDT PM  

mbukbitcoin, I ran into trouble with their registration process and have a support ticket. I'll add them to my testing list if they're able to work it out.

bitminer, I didn't realize you were asking about a cloud mining operation when I first responded. My problem with cloud miners is simple: if they can make a profit mining, why bother selling shares? Why not just earn the Bitcoins and keep the profits? As such, I've not found a cloud mining operation I can recommend. Note that I didn't test this one specifically.

ReplyQuote
(@andrius_as_esu)
March 18, 2017 4:48 EDT PM  

Are you sure that bitcoinbeetle pays ?

ReplyQuote
Bryan Chaffin
(@bryan-chaffin)
Admin
March 18, 2017 5:59 EDT PM  

Andrius As Esu, I just checked again to make sure: I definitely got my first payout from them. It's sent to Epay.info, so you'll need to withdraw it from there to get it in your wallet. I've never had any issues with Epay, though they do take a few days to process withdrawals.

ReplyQuote
(@andrius_as_esu)
March 19, 2017 1:47 EDT PM  

We will see, maybe they will pay later. Strange for me that after friday (when they say they pay out ) my balance is still the same. There is no signs that i have a pending payout.

ReplyQuote
(@trumpwondeal)
March 19, 2017 2:33 EDT PM  

How sure are you that bitcoinbeetle.us pays? Have you tested it recently? When is supposed to give payouts? Does payout begin as soon as you hit your desired or default amount? Or does it happen on a certain day? Is there any contact information where they actually respond?

ReplyQuote
Bryan Chaffin
(@bryan-chaffin)
Admin
March 19, 2017 6:53 EDT PM  

I 100% received a payout on March 10th from Bitcoin Beetle. I didn't receive a payout this Friday, which Andrius noted above is their payout date. Being just a couple of days late, I'm not worried about it, but am keeping my eye on them.

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 18 Next
Share: