Forum

Get Free Bitcoins from 48 Faucets That Pay  

Page 1 / 19 Next
  RSS

Bryan Chaffin
(@bryan-chaffin)
Admin
June 11, 2018 4:55 EDT AM  

[Update #99 August 3rd, 2018: With Bitcoin down to $6000-ish, faucets are paying more satoshis.

• Cointiply remains my favorite faucet.
  • Added TreasureBits, a FaucetHub faucet.
  • Added a "Last Checked" column to the table list. Where needed, I added a dated note in the description.
  • Removed a handful of faucets that have recently gone dark.
  • Re-added Bitcoin-Faucet.com to the testing list as it's back.
  • I'm still testing CryptoFarmerI don't advise anyone deposit with them as their business model remains opaque. I'm personally having fun slowly building my "farm" with just the starting balance.
  • Bryan]

I've put together a list of Bitcoin faucets that pay. They won't make you rich, but I test and monitor my list to make sure they pay. If you need more info on Bitcoins, check out my Bitcoin primer or my faucet guide, How to Make Money with Bitcoin Faucets.

Bitcoins Raining Down

Bitcoin Faucets that Pay

Bitcoin faucets work by paying out tiny fractions of a Bitcoin in exchange for loading a page full of ads. Other sites pay Bitcoins for watching videos or doing tasks.

You'll need a Bitcoin wallet, either a standalone client-side wallet or a cloud-based wallet like Blockchain.info or CoinBase. Other wallets: DogecoinEthereum (CoinBase also supports Ethereum), Bitcoin cash (BTC.com).

Get Free Bitcoins from Bitcoin Faucets that Pay

Faucet
CoinRange (Estimated)PeriodPayoutsWithdrawalSpecial NotesLast Check
CointiplyBitcoin70 - 100,000 satoshis60 MinsFaucet Hub35,000 CoinsNew top paying faucet! Not weighted, either, and they pay a bonus if you roll a prime number! 🤓 Offers games-that-pay-you and paid-for-clicks tasks.8/3/2018
Bitcoin3-180 satoshis5 MinsCoinPotInstantRedirects, pays more the longer page sits. Loyalty bonus that can double your payout. Now uses CoinPot.8/3/2018
Bitcoin24 - 120 satoshis15 MinsCoinPotInstant Redirects, great faucet. Now uses CoinPot.8/3/2018
Bitcoin9 - 2,700 satoshis60 MinsDirect30,000 satoshisVery good faucet, but has reduced payouts - see review for features8/3/2018
Bitcoin10-35 satoshisDirect60 Minutes30,000 satoshisThere is a lot going on with this faucet, including the main faucet, offerwalls, bonuses, and gambling (which we do not test). Redesigned in October 2017.8/3/2018
CryptoMiningGameMultipleVariableVariableWeeklyVariableA game faucet that pays to FauceHub. Do missions to increase payouts. Read full review for more.8/3/2018
BitcoinVariableDailyDirectVariableRegister, refer your friends, get free Bitcoins and several altcoins every day without even logging on. Added Bitcoin forks, automated payments. Highly recommended. [Update 8/3/2018:Qoinpro is offline for maintenance. I'm confident they'll return.]8/3/2018
Instant-BTCBitcoinVariable5 MinsXapo1,250Moon Bitcoin clone, with similar structure. Pays out to Xapo. [Payments on hold as of 8/3/2018]8/3/2018
Multi-CoinFaucet.comBitcoinEthereum Cryptocoin24 satoshis (two faucets)Faucet
Hub
60 Minutes70,000 satoshisThere are two faucets (Dice Roll and Earn > Faucet) for both Bitcoin and Ethereum. Pays out to FaucetHub. [Update: They began payout again on 11/18/17]8/3/2018
SwissAdsPaysFaucetBitcoin22-8,659 satoshisFaucet
Hub or Coinbase
60 Minutes80,000 satoshisUses same engine as MultiCoinFaucet, but is Bitcoin only. [Update:Payments resumed January 22nd, 2018.]8/3/2018
TreasureBitsBitcoin30 SatoshisFaucetHub60 MinnutesInstantBTC and Doge faucet. Offers optional shortlinks for more rewards. Uses multiple CAPTCHAs.8/3/2018
EarnBitcoinsNowBitcoin25 satoshis5 MinsFaucet HubInstantThis is the best 5 minute faucet I've seen in a long time. Pays out instantly to FaucetHub. Do the short link for 15 satoshis, plus 10 for the faucet.8/3/2018
Premium BTC FaucetBitcoin20 satoshis5 MinsFaucet HubInstantStraight forward FacuetHub faucet. Multiple CAPTCHAs. Pays instantly.8/3/2018
Allcoins.pwBitcoin9 satoshis4 MinsFaucet HubManualMulti-crypto faucet. Pays to FaucetHub. Can register with just an email address.8/3/2018
Bitfun.coBitcoinVariableCoinPotVariableN/APlay games (with ads), earn satoshis. Withdraw immediately to CoinPot.8/3/2018
BitcoinFaucet.fun Bitcoin40 dash10 MinsFaucet HubManualHas bonus claims, easy to use.8/3/2018
BitcoinFaucet BTCBitcoin4-10 satoshis15 MinsFaucet HubManualHas bonus claims, easy to use.8/3/2018
Bitcoin20-1,200 satoshis60 MinsFaucet HubN/AStraight forward faucet. Payouts haven't decreased with the increase in Bitcoin, and I've moved it up on the list.8/3/2018
Bitcoin20-40 satoshis60 MinsDirect10,000 satoshis30 second timer on Submit8/3/2018
Bitcoin6 satoshis5 MinsFaucet HubManualTriple CAPTCHA8/3/2018
GetCoinFreeBitcoin3-5 satoshisFaucetHub5 minutes21,000 satoshisBack down to 5 minute faucet with lower payments. [Down to due DDOS attack as of 8/3/2-18]8/3/2018
BitemplumBitcoin75 satoshisXapoDaily10,000 satoshisClaim 15 satoshis five times per day, but can do all five at once. WARNING: CPU mines without permission, though it does pay a bonus.8/3/2018
Bitcoin20-80 satoshis5 MinsDirect20,000 satoshis Redirects, straight forward faucet [Paymenty Overdue as of 8/3/2018]8/3/2018

Get U.S. Dollars from Dollar Faucets that Pay

Faucet
CoinRange (Estimated)PeriodPayoutsWithdrawalSpecial Notes
USDMemes$$0.002 - $10030 Mins$1.00SkrillReset your timer every three hours for a bonus roll. High withdrawal fee.

Get Free Bitcoin Cash from Bitcoin Cash Faucets that Pay

Faucet
CoinRangePeriodPayoutsWithdrawalSpecial Notes
Bitcoin Cash81-400 satoshis5 MinsCoinPotInstantRedirects, pays more the longer page sits. Loyalty bonus that can double your payout. Now uses CoinPot. Recently moved to MoonBitcoin.cash.
Claim BCHBitcoin Cash17-57 satoshis5 MinsFaucet HubInstantLots of redirects. Use the short links to add significantly to your claims.
Bitcoin Cash100-250 satoshis15 MinsFaucet HubDirectRedirects, pays Bitcoin Cash direct to FaucetHub
Bitcoin Cash20 satoshis5 MinsFaucet HubDirectRedirects, pays 50 satoshis flat direct to FaucetHub.

Get Free Dash from Dash Faucets that Pay

Faucet
CoinRange (Estimated)PeriodPayoutsWithdrawalSpecial NotesLaste Checked
Dashcoin30-160 dash5 MinsCoinPotInstantRedirects, pays more the longer page sits. Loyalty bonus that can double your payout. Now uses CoinPot, where you can convert to Bitcoin.8/3/2018
CryptoMiningGameMultipleVariableVariableWeeklyVariableA game faucet that pays to FauceHub. Do missions to increase payouts. Read full review for more.8/3/2018
Dashcoin81-10,000 dash60 MinsFaucet HubInstantRedesigned site, much cleaner and easier to use. New login required. Payout includes 1 lottery ticket.8/3/2018
Claim DashDashcoin28-104 dash1 MinsFaucet HubInstantRedirects. Use the short links to add significantly to your claim.8/3/2018
Dashcoin60 dash5 MinsFaucet HubInstantRedirects, pays 100 Dash direct to FaucetHub. [Down due to DDOS attack as of 8/3/2018]8/3/2018
Dashcoin203 dash5 MinsFaucet HubInstantRedirects, triple CAPTCHA, pays 250 Dash flat direct to FaucetHub.8/3/2018
Dashcoin150-300 dash5 MinsFaucet HubInstantRedirects, triple CAPTCHA, pays Dash direct to FaucetHub.8/3/2018

Get Free Litecoin from Litecoin Faucets that Pay

Faucet
CoinRange (Estimated)PeriodPayoutsWithdrawalSpecial NotesLast Checked
112-1,200 litoshi5 MinsCoinPotInstantLike the other Moon faucets, this one pays more the longer you go between claims. Loyalty bonus can double your payout. Pays to CoinPot, where you can convert to Bitcoin.8/3/2018
Claim LTC450-800 satoshis1 MinsFaucet HubInstantRedirects. Do the short links to add significantly to your claims.8/3/2018
150-1,000 litoshi5 MinsFaucet HubDirectVisit short link for bonus litoshi on each claim.8/3/2018
200-500 litoshis10 MinsFaucet HubDirectRedirects, double CAPTCHA, pays immediatly to FaucetHub.8/3/2018

Get Free Dogecoins from Dogecoin Faucets that Pay

Faucet
CointiplyDogecoin70 - 14,000 satoshis60 MinsFaucet Hub35,000 CoinsNew top paying faucet! Not weighted, either, and they pay a bonus if you roll a prime number! 🤓 Offers games-that-pay-you and paid-for-clicks tasks.8/3/2018
Dogecoin.04 - 1 Doge5 MinsCoinPotInstantRedirects, pays more the longer page sits. Loyalty bonus that can double your payout. Pays to Coinpot, where you can convert to Bitcoin.8/3/2018
Dogecoin0.09 - 17 Doge60 MinsDirect6 Doge Twin to FreeBitco.in, very good faucet.8/3/2018
TreasureBitsDogecoin30 SatoshisFaucetHub60 MinnutesInstantBTC and Doge faucet. Offers optional shortlinks for more rewards. Uses multiple CAPTCHAs.8/3/2018
Eaglezz DogecoinDogecoin0.1 - 0.6 Doge5 MinsFaucet HubManualStraight forward faucet that pays instantly to FaucetHub.io8/3/2018
Dogecoin0.01-0.1 Doge60 MinsFaucet HubManualRedesigned site, much cleaner and easier to use. New login required. Payout includes 1 lottery ticket.8/3/2018

Get Free Ethereum from Ethereum Faucets that Pay

(Ethereum faucet payouts listed to the 8th decimal, though Ethereum has a 9th. This is to match the way faucets list their own payouts)

Faucet
SwissAdsPaysEthFaucetEthereum Cryptocoin48 gwei60 MinsFaucet Hub200,000 gweiBest paying Ethereum faucet, lottery.8/3/2018
Multi-CoinFaucet.comBitcoinEthereum Cryptocoin22 gwei (times two faucets)60 MinsFaucet Hub200,000 gweiThere are two faucets (Dice Rolland Earn > Faucet) for both Bitcoin and Ethereum. Pays out to FaucetHub, lottery.8/3/2018
Ethereum-Faucet.orgEthereum Cryptocoin25 gwei60 MinsFaucet HubDirectRedesigned site, much cleaner and easier to use. New login required. Payout includes 1 lottery ticket.8/3/2018
Speedy EthEthereum Cryptocoin24-104 gwei5 MinsFaucet Hub7500 gweiStraight forward faucet that pays out direct. Use the "Short Links" to add to your claim.8/3/2018

Task Sites that Pay in Bitcoin

SiteCryptocoinRange (Estimated)PayoutsPeriodWithdrawalSpecial NotesLast Checked
CointiplyBitcoinVariableDirectVariable35,000 CoinsVideos, website visits, surveys, app downloads, games-that-pay-you, all with high payouts.8/3/2018
BitGames.ioBitcoinVariableDirectVariable150,000 "Coins"Site features a great faucet and several offerwalls for tasks, videos, and more.8/3/2018
BitcoinVariableDirectVariable50,000 satoshisBitcoinGet has a good track record. Surveys, video watching, tasks, and other offers. Pay close attention to what information you're willing to give for these offers.8/3/2018
BitcoinVariableDirectVariable30,000 satoshisSurveys, video watching, tasks, and other offers. Pay close attention to what information you're willing to give for these offers.8/3/2018
EarnCrypto.comBitcoinVariableDirectVariable6,436 satoshisSite dedicated to offerwalls, including my favorites, EngageMe.TV and CrowdFlower. Supports scores of cryptoccurencies, allowing you to choose which one you earn for doing tasks.8/3/2018

Testing

SiteCryptocoinRange (Estimated)PeriodPayoutsWithdrawalSpecial Notes
Bitcoin-Faucet.comBitcoin51-2,279 satoshis60 MinutesDirectTestingStraight forward faucet.
Yannik.bizBitcoinUp to 80 satoshisVariableDirect15,000 satoshisPays more the longer you wait, somewhat like Moon Bitcoin.
CryptoFarmerBitcoinVariableVariableVariableDirectGamified faucet. Slow going, but fun. See notes on page 2 for more.
BitcoinUpdate.netBitcoin25 satoshis5 minutesFaucet Hub500 satoshisSupposed to pay daily to FaucetHub with 500 satoshi minimum, which I AM testing. I am NOT testing any of their so-called doubling features.
EthereumFaucet.infoEthereum Cryptocoin1,000 - 5,000 gwei60 MinutesDirect250,000 gweiUses redirects, but is otherwise straight-forward. Payout minimum is HIGH.
BoxBit.coBitcoin1-100 satoshis15 MinutesDirect35,000 satoshisUses a choose-the-box metaphor, with a second-chance option if you don't like what you got. Drastically lowered payments due to ad revenue issue.

Faucets That Are Scams Or Ran Dry

Unfortunately, some faucets run dry, while others are scams from the getgo. See Page 2 for a list of faucets that have shut down, ran dry, or are scams.

Next: Faucet Descriptions with more detail 

Page 2 - Detailed Descriptions of Bitcoin Faucets that Pay

Cointiply Review

Contiply is a brand new faucet that pays out to FaucetHub or direct-to-wallet. It's the new top-paying faucet in my Guide, and they have a "Cointiplier" feature that pays users who use more of the site, especially the offerwalls. Cointiply pays in Coins pegged to the dollar, with both dollar and satoshi value shown at the top of your page. The faucet isn't weighted, either—I've won every prize except the jackpot, which is a 1:99,999 chance. Oh, and they pay out a 71 Coin bonus if you roll a prime number! 🤓 ❤

They have all the best offerwalls, and have become my top site for tasks-for-Bitcoin.

There's also the Cointiply Mining Game, a SciFi-themed mining game where you buy mining buildings on the distant planet of Cointiplanium. Cheesy, but it's one of the coolest game metaphors I've played with. They say tons of new features are coming for the game, but the basic gist is that you earn Coins over time as long as you keep checking in on your buildings.

Add Cointiply to your must-do list.

Moon Bitcoin Review

Moon Bitcoin adds 1 satoshi to its payout every few seconds. The longer you wait, the slower those satoshis get added, but they add up, maxing out in 24 hours. There’s also a loyalty bonus that adds 1% for every consecutive day you claim. It maxes out at 100%, meaning you can double your claims if you don’t miss a day. It pays out to CoinPot and has been operational for years.

BonusBitcoin Review

BonusBitcoin is straightforward, but you must register with a valid email address. It’s fast and is one of the best faucets, and now pays out to CoinPot.

Qoinpro.com Review

Qoinpro.com is [currently offline, but I expect them to relaunch]. They pay out coins every day to raise awareness. Refer your friends and get referral bonuses several layers deep. Recently automated withdrawals, added several Bitcoin forks, and is adding Ethereum in the near future. I strongly recommend signing up for this one.

Instant-BTC Review

Instant-BTC is essentially a clone of Moon Bitcoin. That means it adds satoshis every few seconds, adding slower and slower until it maxes out in 24 hours. They have similar bonuses, including Loyalty, Referral, Mystery, and Mining.

FreeBitco.in Review

FreeBitco.in is a great Bitcoin faucet. It’s operated for years and pays on time every week. FreeBitco.in has bonuses that bring users even more value. [Update 7/20/2018:Freebitco.in has reduced its lowest tier payout to 1/3 of what it used to be as the company tries to shift its immense membership to its gambling games.]

The faucet works on a random “roll” that pays more the higher you roll. I’ve hit the third payout many times and the second tier many more. It’s heavily weighted to the lower payouts.

The first bonus is a weekly lottery where you get two lottery “tickets” with every roll. You can also buy tickets. There are 10 prizes every week—recently from 2 or more BTC. You also earn two Reward Points (RP) with every roll, and each RP is worth 2 satoshis, or you can trade them for goods or to activate boosts.

Screenshot from FreeBitco.in with third tier prizeFreeBitco.in Screenshot with the third tier prize from April, 2017[/caption]

Bitgames.io Review

Bitgames.io has a lot going on. The main faucet is hourly, and pays out 200-2,000 “coins” tied to the value of Bitcoin. There are also tasks, surveys, offers, and promotions for the most active users. I've earned the most from letting videos play in the background. Recently redesigned - look for the pickaxe icon to get to the faucet. They pay within 24 hours.

Multi-coinFaucet.com Review

Multi-CoinFaucet.com has two faucets for Bitcoin and two faucets for Ethereum, and you’ll need an address for both to register. Both currencies have a “Roll Dice” faucet and a second faucet under the Earn pulldown menu. Do both once per hour. I recommend using FaucetHub or CoinBase for Bitcoin payouts. [Update 1/23/2018:Back payments continue going out. - Bryan]

SwissAdsPaysFaucet

SwissAdsPaysFaucet uses the same engine as Multi-coinFaucet and has a high payout. The minimum withdrawal is high, at 80,000 satoshis. [Update 1/23/2018:Resumed payouts! - Bryan]

CryptoMiningGame Review

CryptoMiningGame is a gaming faucet. The first thing is that the "game" doesn't use your CPU—it's not browser mining, though there is a browser mining option. Instead, you virtually "mine" Bitcoin, Dogecoin, Litecoin, Dash, Ethereum, and others by leaving their window open, starting off with just a little and doing more as you gain levels. Do Missions to gain XP and raise your level to earn more. There are additional cryptocurrencies you can earn, too. Make sure to do the daily Bonus. Payouts are through FaucetHub, twice a week.

TreasureBits Review

TreasureBits is a new FaucetHub faucet that pays instantly. There are Bitcoin and Doge options, plus other ways to earn, such as optional short links.

EarnBitcoinsNow Review

EarnBitcoinsNow is a newish faucet in the FacuetHub network, and it pays instantly. It's a 5 minute faucet, but one that pays pretty well, at 25 satoshis. You have to do a couple of CAPTCHAs, plus a short link, to get the your reward. Straight forward, and the faucet is on the Home tab.

Premium BTC Faucet Review

Premium BTC Faucet pays instantly to FaucetHub, and pays pretty well at 20 satoshis. It's straight forward and easy to use. Has multiple CAPTCHAs.

Allcoins.pw Review

Allcoins.pw is, as the name suggests, a multi-cryptocurrency faucet. They offer other ways to earn cryptocurrency, too. Straight forward, easy to use, pays out to FaucetHub on a manual withdrawal.

Bitcoinker.com Review

Bitcoinker.com is straight forward. Enter your address, solve the CAPTCHA, submit. They pay on time every week.

GetCoinFree Review

GetCoinFree pays out to FaucetHub. Recently changed to a 15 minute faucet that is the highest paying, by far. Payments have been quick.

Bitfun.co Review

Bitfun.copays in bitcoins while you play games with ads. They have offers, as well as gambling (that I’m not testing). Withdraw immediately to CoinPot.

BitcoinFaucet BTC Review

BitcoinFaucet BTC is four faucets in one: Bitcoin, Dash, Bitcoin Cash, and Blackcoin. They're fast, with manual withdrawals to FaucetHub.

GetYourBitco.in Review

GetYourBitco.in pays out to FaucetHub immediately every five minutes. It’s straight forward, but uses a triple CAPTCHA.

DailyFreeBits Review

DailyFreeBits now pays out to FaucetHub with a minimum withdrawal of 500 satoshis. Register your Bitcoin address at FaucetHub to make those manual withdrawals.

BitcoinFaucet.tk Review

BitcoinFaucet.tk is another old school faucet that survived the faucet apocalypse. Load the page, enter your address, solve the CAPTCHA, submit. The site pays out every seven days on manual withdrawals. Minimum payout is 3,730 satoshis.

GetYourBitco.in Review

GetYourBitco.in pays out to FaucetHub immediately every five minutes. It’s straight forward, but uses a triple CAPTCHA.

Bitemplum Review

Bitemplum pays 15 satoshis per claim for 5 claims per day to Xapo. WARNING: Automines without permission.

U.S. Dollar Faucets that Pay

USDMemes

USDMemes is a faucet that pays out in dollars using online payment service Skrill. It's otherwise just like a Bitcoin faucet. Fill out a CAPTCHA, spin the faucet, win from $0.0025 to $100. You can reset your timer every three hours for a bonus spin. Withdrawal fees are high at $0.58. I've successfully withdrawn twice.

Bitcoin Cash Faucets that Pay

Moon Cash Review

Moon Bitcoin Cash adds 1 satoshi to its payout every few seconds. The longer you wait, the slower those satoshis get added, but they add up, maxing out in 24 hours. There’s also a loyalty bonus that adds 1% for every consecutive day you claim. It maxes out at 100%, meaning you can double your claims if you don’t miss a day. It pays out to CoinPot. Recently moved to MoonBitcoin.cash.

Claim BCH Review

Forumcoin.win BCH is Forumcoin.win's Bitcoin Cash faucet. Pays directly to FaucetHub. Use the short links to add significantly to your claim.

CoinMine BCH Review

CoinMine BCH is a Bitcoin Cash faucet that pays directly to FaucetHub. Uses redirects, and pays instantly.

GetFreeCo.in BCH Review

GetFreeCo.in BCH is a Bitcoin Cash faucet that pays directly to FaucetHub. Uses redirects, and pays instantly. Pays a flat 50 satoshis.

Dash Faucets that Pay

Moon Dashcoin Review

Moon Dashcoin is part of the Moon faucet family, and it adds dash every few seconds. The longer you wait, the slower those litoshis get added, but they add up, maxing out in 24 hours. There’s also a loyalty bonus that adds 1% for every consecutive day you claim. It maxes out at 100%, meaning you can double your claims if you don’t miss a day. All Moon faucets pay out to CoinPot, where you can exchange your altcoins for Bitcoin. That makes Moon Dash worth doing even if you don't want Litecoin.

Dash-Faucet.com Review

Dash-Faucet.com pays out to FaucetHub requiring a manual withdrawal. Newly redesigned with a much cleaner interface. Pays out well, and each spin earns a lottery ticket, a feature I love.

Claim Dash Review

Claim Dash pays directly to FaucetHub. Has redirects. Use the short links to add significantly to your claim.

Hotcoins.cf Review

Hotcoins.cf pays a flat 100 dash instantly to FaucetHub. It's a fast, 5 minute faucet. Straight forward.

Bitcoin-S Dash Review

Bitcoin-S Dash pays a flat 250 dash instantly to FaucetHub. Straight forward.

8raa.com Review

8raa.com pays instantly to FaucetHub. Uses a triple CAPTCHA.

Litecoin Faucets that Pay

Moon Litecoin Review

Moon Litecoin is part of the Moon faucet family, and it adds litoshi every few seconds. The longer you wait, the slower those litoshis get added, but they add up, maxing out in 24 hours. There’s also a loyalty bonus that adds 1% for every consecutive day you claim. It maxes out at 100%, meaning you can double your claims if you don’t miss a day. All Moon faucets pay out to CoinPot, where you can exchange your altcoins for Bitcoin. That makes Moon Litecoin worth doing even if you don't want Litecoin.

Claim LTC Review

Claim LTC pays directly to FaucetHub. Has redirects. Make sure to do the short links to add significantly to your claims.

Forumcoin Litecoin Review

Forumcoin Litecoin is a straightforward faucet. Visit the “Short Link” for a 600 litoshi bonus on each claim. Pays immediately to FaucetHub.

AleksCoin Litecoin Review

AleksCoin Litecoin is a Litecoin faucet. It uses redirects and a double CAPTCHA, but posts odds of winning, recent payouts, and faucet balance. Pays immediately to FaucetHub.

Dogecoin Faucets that Pay

Moon Dogecoin Review

Moon Dogecoin is the sister site to Moon Bitcoin and works the same way. There’s also a loyalty bonus that adds 1% for every consecutive day you claim. It maxes out at 100%, meaning you can double your claims if you don’t miss a day. All Moon faucets pay out to CoinPot, where you can exchange your altcoins for Bitcoin. That makes Moon Dogecoin worth doing even if you don't want Dogecoin.

FreeDoge.co.in Review

FreeDoge.co.in is the sister site to FreeBitco.in, only it pays out in Dogecoin (you’ll need a Dogecoin wallet). This faucet works the same as its big sister, minus the Lottery and Rewards. [Update 7/20/2018:FreeDoge.co.in has reduced its lowest tier payout to 1/3 of what it used to be as the company tries to shift its immense membership to its gambling games.]

TreasureBits Review

TreasureBits is a new FaucetHub faucet that pays instantly. There are Bitcoin and Doge options, plus other ways to earn, such as optional short links.

Doge-Faucet.com Review

Doge-Faucet.com pays out to FaucetHub requiring a manual withdrawal. Newly redesigned with a much cleaner interface. Pays out well, and each spin earns a lottery ticket, a feature I love.

Eaglezz Dogecoin Review

Eaglezz Dogecoin pays out directly to FaucetHub, and uses a double CAPCTHA.

Ethereum Faucets that Pay

SwissAdsPaysEthFaucet

SwissAdsPaysEthFaucet is part of the MultiCoinFaucet family, but it focuses on Ethereum only. It's also the highest paying Ethereum faucet. It has a lottery and other features.

MultiCoinFaucet Review

MultiCoinFaucet has two faucets for Bitcoin and two faucets for Ethereum, and you’ll need an address for both to register. Both currencies have a “Roll Dice” faucet and a second faucet under the Earn pulldown menu. Do both once per hour. Pays out to FaucetHub.

Ethereum-Faucet.org Review

Ethereum-Faucet.org pays out to FaucetHub requiring a manual withdrawal. Newly redesigned with a much cleaner interface. Pays out well, and each spin earns a lottery ticket, a feature I love.

Speedy Eth Review

Speedy Eth is part of the Forumcoin.win empire, and pays Ethereum directly to FauceHub. Use the shortlinks to add significantly to your claim.

BitcoinFaucet Ethereum Review

BitcoinFaucet Ethereum is four faucets in one: Bitcoin, Dash, Bitcoin Cash, and Blackcoin. They're fast, with manual withdrawals to FaucetHub.

Task Sites that Pay in Bitcoin

Cointiply Review

Contiply has a great faucet, but they also have several more than 16 offerwalls, including Tap Research, Adscend, MinuteStaff, Adgate Media, Revenue Wall, and several more. Every faucet pays out different rates for offerwalls, and Cointiply's rates are higher than the other offerwalls I've tested. They also have ad-supported video games that pay you to play.

Bitgames.io Review

Bitgames.io has a lot going on. The main faucet is hourly, and pays out 200-2,000 “coins” tied to the value of Bitcoin. There are also tasks, surveys, offers, and promotions for the most active users. I’ve earned more than a million coins with these tasks. There are also gambling games, which I don’t test. They pay within 24 hours of withdrawing.

BitcoinReward Review

BitcoinReward pays users for taking surveys, watching videos, or doing other tasks. I’ve done a bunch of tasks over the years, and BitcoinReward has consistently paid out for many years.

BitcoinGet Review

BitcoinGet is a good tasks-for-BTC site, and the longest operating service. In addition to videos and surveys, BitcoinGet has tasks and “offers.” Pay very close attention to those offers and make sure you’re doing what you think they’re doing. BitcoinGet has been stable for many years.

EarnCrypto.com Review

EarnCrypto.com is a dedicated offerwall and task site. What makes them unusual is that you can choose which cryptocurrency you want to earn. They support more than 50, too, making it easy to collect the cryptocurrency of your choice. Note that they have EngageMe.TV and CrowdFlower, two of my favorite offerwalls.

Testing

Bitcoin-Faucet.com

Bitcoin-faucet.com is straight forward faucet that just came back online. We're testing anew for withdrawals.

CryptoFarmer

CryptoFarmer is another gamified faucet. You build a vitual cryptocurrency hashing farm (that does notuse your CPU). I've been playing it for months. It's frankly slow going unless you deposit, which I do NOT suggest. But, check in a couple of times a day to "sell" what your farm has generated and build up your mining gear. I've enjoyed it, most because it has a fun, interactive interface that may be a bit confuging at first. Your mileage may vary. [Update 7/20/2018:Still building my farm. I haven't tried to withdraw.]

BitcoinUpdate.net

BitcoinUpdate.net is a straight-forward FaucetHub faucet. At 25 satoshis per claim, it's one of the best 5 minute faucets. The site says it pays daily to FaucetHub, which I am testing. Note that I am NOT testing any of their so-called doubling services. [Update 7/20/2018:Testing anew.]

EthereumFaucet.info

EthereumFaucet.info pays 400-5,000 gwei every 60 minutes, with a small chance to win more. It has some aggressive redirects, but it’s straight-forward. [Update 7/20/2018:Still testing.]

BoxBit.co

BoxBit.co uses a choose-the-box metaphor. Click or tap a treasure chest to get satoshis. If you don’t like your result, you get a second chance. You must then click through a CAPTCHA to have the reward credited to your account. There’s a “big game” bonus once you’ve claimed 30 times. [Update 7/20/2018: Still testing.]

Bitcoin Faucet Warnings

MyBitHouse shut down, but says they're trying to pay backpayments.

BTC Matrix (no link) is nothing more than a ponzi scheme as near as I can figure out. I don’t recommend BTC Matrix—should I learn anything new, I will update this description.

Heads Up

Keep your eyes open for new faucets—drop a note in the comments or email me through my TMO profile page.

This topic was modified 2 weeks  ago by Bryan Chaffin
This topic was modified 1 week  ago by Bryan Chaffin

ReplyQuote
(@vic_cypher)
February 18, 2017 12:43 EDT PM  

RP aren't completely useless on freebitco.in. You only need a few thousand to activate BTC bonuses. If you make enough faucet claims this is more profitable than doing a simple cashout. Going for BTC bonuses is a much better option since RP value is tied to BTC/USD exchange rate so by the time 100k RP is reached you might not get very many satoshi anyways.

ReplyQuote
Bryan Chaffin
(@bryan-chaffin)
Admin
February 18, 2017 10:43 EDT PM  

Thanks for the note, Vic. I'd completely missed that! I'm editing the Guide accordingly.

ReplyQuote
verycurlyo
(@verycurlyo)
February 24, 2017 11:03 EDT AM  

It's a lottery faucet were you roll a RNG and depending on the role you et between 180 satoshi and $200 bitcoin. I've never got the $200 but once or twice I've had 0.00016701

Oscar

ReplyQuote
(@bitcoinbeetle)
February 26, 2017 12:22 EDT AM  

BitcoinBeetle.us is also a really great faucet.

I suggest you check it out.

ReplyQuote
Bryan Chaffin
(@bryan-chaffin)
Admin
February 26, 2017 12:53 EDT AM  

Thanks for the heads up. 🙂

ReplyQuote
bitminer
(@bitminer)
February 27, 2017 7:07 EDT AM  

Hi, can you confirm or inform me about bitminer.io… Does it really pay? After some instant payment the IPV(Instant Payment Value) decreases and this IPV works as a barrier above which you don’t paid instantly and those payments get in pending list and processed manually.
So, my query is does it really pay?

here is the link of the website

ReplyQuote
Bryan Chaffin
(@bryan-chaffin)
Admin
February 27, 2017 12:21 EDT PM  

I'll check it out, bitminer. Thanks. 🙂

ReplyQuote
(@mbukbitcoin)
February 28, 2017 12:04 EDT AM  

These this new faucet I use it as six faucets in one site earning from 50 to 1500 from 5 to 1440 minutes with a good ref amount try for you self or other members high paying and always full.

ReplyQuote
Bryan Chaffin
(@bryan-chaffin)
Admin
March 10, 2017 11:11 EDT PM  

mbukbitcoin, I ran into trouble with their registration process and have a support ticket. I'll add them to my testing list if they're able to work it out.

bitminer, I didn't realize you were asking about a cloud mining operation when I first responded. My problem with cloud miners is simple: if they can make a profit mining, why bother selling shares? Why not just earn the Bitcoins and keep the profits? As such, I've not found a cloud mining operation I can recommend. Note that I didn't test this one specifically.

ReplyQuote
(@andrius_as_esu)
March 18, 2017 4:48 EDT PM  

Are you sure that bitcoinbeetle pays ?

ReplyQuote
Bryan Chaffin
(@bryan-chaffin)
Admin
March 18, 2017 5:59 EDT PM  

Andrius As Esu, I just checked again to make sure: I definitely got my first payout from them. It's sent to Epay.info, so you'll need to withdraw it from there to get it in your wallet. I've never had any issues with Epay, though they do take a few days to process withdrawals.

ReplyQuote
(@andrius_as_esu)
March 19, 2017 1:47 EDT PM  

We will see, maybe they will pay later. Strange for me that after friday (when they say they pay out ) my balance is still the same. There is no signs that i have a pending payout.

ReplyQuote
(@trumpwondeal)
March 19, 2017 2:33 EDT PM  

How sure are you that bitcoinbeetle.us pays? Have you tested it recently? When is supposed to give payouts? Does payout begin as soon as you hit your desired or default amount? Or does it happen on a certain day? Is there any contact information where they actually respond?

ReplyQuote
Bryan Chaffin
(@bryan-chaffin)
Admin
March 19, 2017 6:53 EDT PM  

I 100% received a payout on March 10th from Bitcoin Beetle. I didn't receive a payout this Friday, which Andrius noted above is their payout date. Being just a couple of days late, I'm not worried about it, but am keeping my eye on them.

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 19 Next
Share: