Forum

Get Free Bitcoins from 42 Faucets That Pay  

Page 14 / 20 Prev Next
  RSS

frencus
(@frencus)
January 6, 2018 6:59 EST PM  

Minimum cashout bitgames is 100,000 coins, depending on your preferred currency.
There is no BTC currency and that is
Slightly disappointing but a nice faucet.

ReplyQuote
Bryan Chaffin
(@bryan-chaffin)
January 7, 2018 12:17 EST AM  

Thanks for the note, frencus. They added several other coins earlier this week because transaction fees for Bitcoin have gotten so high—but I hadn't seen they removed Bitcoin. I suspect it will be back if and when transaction fees get back to normal. I'll update the description with my next update to the guide.

ReplyQuote
(@bitstoner)
January 11, 2018 1:17 EST PM  

Forget Faucets! 1 in 6 WINS! I won 3x my money on this website with one deposit!

www.bitstoner.com

This site is no joke, no limits, no scams, just a simple 1 in 6 chance.

ReplyQuote
(@okorieemmanuel)
January 12, 2018 6:18 EST AM  

Bryan Chaffin, you haven't added my faucet yet. Can you add it to your bitcoin list? Please?

ReplyQuote
(@okorieemmanuel)
January 12, 2018 6:21 EST AM  

http://emmonfaucet.ga

ReplyQuote
Bobby69058
(@bobby69058)
January 15, 2018 6:17 EST PM  

Thank you for the nice list! I just wanted to let you know that I have been waiting for 109 verge from earncrypto since December 20. I have tried to contact them on their site and twitter and have not received a response. I did receive 17 digibyte in just a couple hours Friday night, so they are paying some. I have noticed on twitter that other users are waiting for higher payouts from them as well.

ReplyQuote
Bryan Chaffin
(@bryan-chaffin)
January 15, 2018 7:34 EST PM  

Thanks for the note, Bobby. I have a payment waiting, too. I'm keeping a close eye on them. Can you follow up with me if you hear from them? Either here on through my contact page.

ReplyQuote
Bobby69058
(@bobby69058)
January 16, 2018 7:54 EST PM  

Do you happen to have a support ticket linked to your payment? I have one linked to my payment that I am waiting on and I think that could be the issue. They posted an update around the beginning of the year saying that they would need to respond to each ticket that is linked to a payment before that payment could be sent. I requested some dogecoin last night and received those in about 2 hours. I will let you know if I ever receive the verge payment.

ReplyQuote
frencus
(@frencus)
January 18, 2018 4:42 EST PM  

I would like to inform you that of the famous Moon Faucets there is now also a "moon cash".

Here is also another faucet, worth it.

ps. The list of the Dash faucets is also called:
Get Free Bitcoin Cash from Bitcoin Cash Faucets that Pay.

ReplyQuote
Bryan Chaffin
(@bryan-chaffin)
January 18, 2018 5:30 EST PM  

Thanks for the heads up, frencus! I signed up using your referral link. And thanks for catching that cut and paste error—it's fixed. I appreciate all eyes on this beast of a list. I'll check out your other find, too.

ReplyQuote
gelamac74
(@gelamac74)
January 21, 2018 9:06 EST PM  

Using Geobit Bitcoin Faucet and good for me, instant payment to Faucethub and Faucetsystem and there are huge lists of faucets

http://geobit.gala100.net

ReplyQuote
Bryan Chaffin
(@bryan-chaffin)
January 21, 2018 11:02 EST PM  

Thanks for the heads up.

ReplyQuote
minnienash
(@minnienash)
January 22, 2018 4:31 EST AM  

The best site where you can get free Bitcoins from is [snip]. [Edit: Smells like a ponzi scheme to me - Bryan]

ReplyQuote
(@chunchun397)
January 25, 2018 10:55 EST PM  

Very useful information for earning cryptocurrency !

I have tried swissadspay, they pay me 20000 out of 80000 satoshis and I just waiting the 60000 satoshis payment !

i am an online fighter !

ReplyQuote
Bryan Chaffin
(@bryan-chaffin)
January 25, 2018 11:24 EST PM  

They've been quite behind on payments, but recently began catching up. They're still behind with me, but I personally expect them to make good on the outstanding balances.

ReplyQuote
Page 14 / 20 Prev Next
Share: