Forum

Get Free Bitcoins from 56 Faucets That Pay  

Page 2 / 18 Prev Next
  RSS

(@andrius_as_esu)
March 20, 2017 2:04 EDT PM  

Still no paynment from Beetle. Anyway, you can check this interesting social platform and faucet in one. Faucet is really good, the only minus - minimal withdraw 200k satoshis. But they can be collected pretty fast, and i got already a payment. So you should really try it. [Thanks for the link - Bryan]

ReplyQuote
Bryan Chaffin
(@bryan-chaffin)
Admin
March 25, 2017 1:15 EDT AM  

BitcoinBeetle has missed two payments in a row now. I added a note to their description. I'm not giving up on using it...yet.

ReplyQuote
happylappy
(@happylappy)
April 2, 2017 4:03 EDT AM  

How about http://web.btcmatrix.club/
My first payout has done, this weekend 0.001BTC
(Pay out rules said 0.01BTC)

ReplyQuote
Bryan Chaffin
(@bryan-chaffin)
Admin
April 2, 2017 4:50 EDT AM  

Thanks, happylappy. I've started testing them.

ReplyQuote
gs1482
(@gs1482)
April 4, 2017 4:57 EDT AM  

Frist of all i'd like to thank you for your efforts.
I need your feedback regarding the following website

https://www.startminer.com/

ReplyQuote
almoche
(@almoche)
April 11, 2017 12:00 EDT PM  

Hi,
I would be pleased to see my faucets on your list.
https://btc4free.site
http://btc4free.today
Kind regards

ReplyQuote
almoche
(@almoche)
April 12, 2017 4:45 EDT AM  

Thanks for listing my faucets.
Please be informed, that you also can sign in with BTC address.
Then payouts are handled via Faucethub.io
That means you have to register your BTC address at Faucethub in advance in order to get also immediate payout.
The range of rewards is adjusted automatically depending on current BTC price.
So if price go down, the reward will increase.
Regards and enjoy.

ReplyQuote
Kaviyarasan
(@kaviyarasan)
April 16, 2017 7:44 EDT AM  

My friend recommended [Bitcofarm.com] for me I am recommending for you try it too
Thank you

ReplyQuote
(@arpsed)
April 16, 2017 9:41 EDT PM  

Dancefaucet is not paying, or it takes long time?

ReplyQuote
Bryan Chaffin
(@bryan-chaffin)
Admin
April 17, 2017 2:17 EDT AM  

arpsed, I'll have a new payment soon. I'll report what happens once I can put it through.

ReplyQuote
Bryan Chaffin
(@bryan-chaffin)
Admin
April 17, 2017 2:18 EDT AM  

almoche, I've added your faucets. Thanks for the heads up.

ReplyQuote
looper
(@looper)
April 22, 2017 7:22 EDT AM  

I'd say FreeBitco.in has been dethroned by MoonBit.co.in and BonusBitcoin.co, though it is still worthwhile. Notes on each:

FreeBitco.in remains a steady performer, as you note. Per my calculations in the comments on your old article, I am well over 99% confident that they never pay more than the first three tiers of claims (1x, 10x, 100x baseline), so forget that $200 jackpot, or even $20 or $2. Ditto FreeDoge.co.in.

MoonBit.co.in has a baseline payout about 75% of FreeBitco.in if you claim once an hour. However, their daily loyalty bonus rises by 1% for each day you claim at least once, maxing out at 100%, so the hourly baseline is 150% of FreeBitco.in after you've been claiming steadily for a few months. In addition a) the mystery bonus adds another 1%-100% of baseline with a fairly even distribution; b) you can boost the hourly take if you claim more than once per hour, though I'm not sure how much higher it can go since I don't have the time to spare for a claim every five minutes; and c) because the payout continues to go up until you make a claim (I think it maxes out after 24 hours), your first payout after a gap of more than an hour will be bigger than usual, whereas it'll be the same for FreeBitco.in after a gap. In all, I don't bother to claim more often than once an hour from MoonBit.co.in, but I still get around twice as much from them in a week as I do from FreeBitco.in.

BonusBitcoin.co is even better, with an average payout about 125% that of FreeBitco.in to begin with. (You say your average is lower than they quote; it will remain so until you hit the rare 5000 satoshi payout, which will yank your average up in a big jump. You can also choose to claim the average payout every time instead of a random value, and I have chosen this to have assurance of the amount I'll receive.) More than that, though, you can claim up to four times an hour and, unlike MoonBit.co.in, the payouts are all the same size, not smaller for more frequent claims. This means, if you are stubborn enough to return every 15 minutes, you can get five times as much from BonusBitcoin.co as from FreeBitco.in! (Plus a daily bonus of 5% of your claims over the past three days, or about a 15% boost overall.) Also, the payout threshold can be as low as 10,000 satoshi, though they charge a fee of 1000 satoshi for payouts less than 50,000 satoshi. I have received one payout of 10,000 satoshi and one of 50,000 satoshi so far, as advertised.

ReplyQuote
(@chessa_faye_mccray)
April 29, 2017 5:59 EDT AM  

have a nice day guys

ReplyQuote
(@cindy_starr)
May 3, 2017 4:03 EDT PM  

Thanks for the info. What's your opinion of: [bitgrabber dot online]?

ReplyQuote
Bryan Chaffin
(@bryan-chaffin)
Admin
May 3, 2017 4:16 EDT PM  

Cindy, I don't send money to faucets. I suspect—but don't specifically know—that it's too-good-to-be-true at best or a ponzi scheme, at worst. The "comments" being posted seem awfully suspect, too, but your mileage may vary.

I don't know precisely what they're doing, but I don't send money to faucets. That's my bottom line.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 18 Prev Next
Share: