Forum

[Solved] Member support of TMO - restricted vs non-restricted funds  

RSS

wab95
(@wab95)
January 6, 2019 6:10 EST PM  

To TMO:

This may a silly question, but I'm used to working with formal budgets and authorised line items. 

Are the contributions that we make to MGG Premium restricted funds and only applicable for MGG-related expenses? 

If so, and if one wishes to contribute to the TMO enterprise as a whole, is it better to make contributions directly to the site? Would such non-restricted contributions provide TMO with greater flexibility as to where to apply these member contributions? 

Thanks. 

Dave Hamilton
(@davehamilton)
Admin
January 14, 2019 10:13 EST PM  

Hello, @wab95 — My apologies for the delayed reply. With CES last week I was packed, and the guys saw this and wanted me to be the one to reply.

The MGG Premium contributions are split up with a portion going to the TMO Enterprise as a whole, and the bulk split between @johnfbraun and me. 

If you'd like a specific contribution to be shared with TMO, as a whole, just let us know and we'll treat it differently.

Thanks for the question and, of course, for your interest in helping us continue doing what we do and grow here! You rock, my friend.

ReplyQuote
wab95
(@wab95)
January 15, 2019 10:13 EST PM  

Thanks, Dave. 

Very clear.

ReplyQuote
Share: