Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Belkin Router Connect But No Internet Access  

RSS

I am using a Belkin router for internet access. The router is connected in my mobile phone successfully but there is no internet access

2 Answers

These are some diagnostic questions.

• Do you also use a home computer?  Does it connect?
  • If you have a home computer and it is not working with WiFi, can you connect the home computer with Ethernet, and does that work.
  • On your iPhone, Settings -> Wi-Fi, if you tap on the (i) button next to your Belkin router name, do you have an IP address, a DNS address.
  • Also in the Wi-Fi (i) page, is there a Proxy specified (for most people there should not be a proxy, so if you have one and do not know about it, that might be something of interest).

Thanks For sharing valuable answered. But Now I want to discuss about the technical solutions of Mywifiext local and new extender setup related issues. We have an expert and professional technician that can resolve your any quires regarding wifi extender. If you have any issues regarding this we can solve your problems visit now my website and share your problem with our technician and They would definitely help you.

Share: