Party with the Macworld All Stars! Win Tickets to Cirque du Mac Party 7.0!
Enter your name and e-mail address to be entered to win a pair of tickets to Cirque du Mac Party 7.0, TMO's party for Macworld Expo San Francisco. Hosted by The Mac Observer and BackBeat Media, Cirque du Mac 7.0 will be held on Thursday, February 11th at Broadway Studios in San Francisco.
Party 7.0 Sponsors include:
Cirque du Mac 7.0 is invitation only, and we'll have a big bouncer at the door to keep it that way. Between now and February 1st, however, we'll be giving away 10 pairs of tickets for you, the readers that make what we do here at TMO possible.
The party, of course, features the Macworld All Star Band, which includes Chris Breen, Paul Kent, Bob LeVitus, Chuck LaTournous, Duane Straub and... yes folks, your own Bryan Chaffin and Dave Hamilton from right here at TMO.
To add to the festivities, we will have roaming clowns, tattoo artists, and a Videator-powered light show courtesy of Andrew Stone himself!
It's a party not-to-be-missed, folks, and you can win tickets right here. Even better, we've made it as easy as it can possibly be to win them.
Enter up to once per day and be sure to sign up to receive the TMO Express daily e-mail so as to never miss a beat of news again! The drawing is open now through February 1, 2010, and we'll announce the winners shortly thereafter here on the site.
This contest is over and the lucky winners have been notified. Thanks for entering our contest, and please check back soon for the next one!
- Mon, 12:06 PM
- FRESHeBUDS Air Bluetooth 4.1 Earbuds
- Mon, 11:34 AM
- New Drone Footage Shows Nearly Complete Apple Park
- Mon, 11:10 AM
- AT&T Revamps Unlimited Data Plans with Tethering, Lower Prices
- Sun, 10:47 AM
- How do I choose a UPS? – Mac Geek Gab 646
- Sun, 1:15 AM
- Get Free Bitcoins from 11 Faucets That (Still) Pay
- Sat, 9:42 PM
- How to Turn Siri into a Metronome (Video)
- Fri, 10:17 PM
- Stanford's 'Developing iOS 10 Apps with Swift' free on iTunes U
- Fri, 8:20 PM
- iPhone Screen Repairs By Third Parties Now Get Some Warranty Coverage
- Fri, 7:56 PM
- Amazon Goes with First Amendment to Protect Alexa Recordings
- Fri, 6:28 PM
- An App that Automatically Notifies People of Your Trip Progress
- Fri, 5:51 PM
- Apple and Silicon Valley Struggle to Navigate Trump's Waters
- Fri, 5:43 PM
- The Thinking Behind a Female Voice for Siri