Dr. Mac discovered at least one winner and one loser in his search for cool tech gifts for dads and grads.
Bob “Dr. Mac” LeVitus offers travel tips to consider before going off the grid, including how to deal with the lack of Wi-Fi.
Dr. Mac has been fascinated with the iPhone’s Health app lately, and reviewing the changes in his behavior and health data since the pandemic began (and before).
Dr. Mac has a new Brydge iPad keyboard he likes even better than his first—and this one has a TRACKPAD!
This week Dr. Mac offers tips and hints for buying hard or solid-state disks to use as replacements, additional storage, or backups.
Dr. Mac reveals two cool new products that are helpful, unique, and reasonably priced: Grid is an interactive web calculator construction kit; Camo is an app that replaces the crummy camera in your MacBook with the better one in your iPhone.
Dr. Mac recounts his struggle to migrate only some of the apps on his old iPad to a new iPad, and how iMazing delivered exactly what he wanted.
Dr. Mac offers up more reasons he doesn’t think he’ll ever wear a “dumb” watch again, including complications, notifications, watch faces, and more.
Dr. Mac explains why he loves Apple Watches (and why he expects to never wear another kind of wristwatch again).
- Get a Wooden Photo Print With New Offering From Mimeo Photos
- Apple TV+ Makes 'The Afterparty' Premiere Episode Available on YouTube
- 'Fraggle Rock: Back to the Rock' Guest Stars Ed Helms, Cynthia Erivo, Daveed Diggs Play Frictionary
- Dissecting the Scene Explainer From 'Servant' Season Three Premiere Episode
- 'Everyone But Jon Hamm' is The Best Apple TV+ Advert Yet
- 'Tweetbot' 6.9 Update Adds Widgets for Tweet Stats, More
Dell froze over and Dr. Mac lost power (and water) when it snowed for days in Texas; here are his tips for coping with unreliable power or the threat of lightning