Concerned about it’s bottom line, Apple found a way to boost Services earnings by no longer thanking publishers for spreading the word about apps in the App Store.
Bob “Dr. Mac” LeVitus tells us about the Apple Watch features he uses regularly and why he doesn’t think he’ll ever go back to wearing an analog watch regularly.
The school fall semester starts soon, and so, for many students, it’s time to think about programming languages they might want to learn. But which?
Andrew Orr came up with an idea to improve the HomePod experience. It involves using NFC to enable multi-user support.
Apple’s values, strengths and ecosystem advantages make it, more and more, the compelling, indeed, only choice for our tech life.
Many consumers who have made the jump to 4K/UHD TV, or plan to do so, may be considering a companion 4K Blu-ray player. John thinks it’s still too early to consider that.
A recent article reminds us how powerful the influence of Steve Jobs has been on Tim Cook. It remains today.
Andrew interviewed Bradley Metrock, CEO of Score Publishing. He shares Andrew’s enthusiasm for Apple Books, and feels that Apple isn’t doing enough to make it the best platform for authors and readers.
Google Chrome is gradually changing the alert in the search bar regarding the security of its website connection. John had mixed feelings about the early announcements.
- Apple TV+ Releases Trailer For "The Last Days of Ptolemy Grey” Starring Samuel L. Jackson
- Tripp Mickle's Book 'After Steve' Covers Apple's Rise to Trillions
- Apple TV+: How Lavinia's Love Life Was All The Drama in 'Dickinson'
- AirGuard Lets You Detect AirTags on Android Smartphones
- 'Everyone But Jon Hamm' is The Best Apple TV+ Advert Yet
- 'MusicMatch' for Mac Now Here, Music Services Expand
There was a disruptive event this week in the Apple community that made screaming teenage girls at a concert look calm and sensible by comparison.