Dr. Mac’s a sucker for camera apps, especially the ones so cool that his friends and family download them before he finishes his demo. Discover three of his favorites this week in Dr. Mac’s Rants & Raves Episode #312.
Aside from investors who are accustomed to reaping a profit from their investment, it’s actually good for customers to worry about Apple’s health.
If Apple execs really want to alleviate their firm’s dependence on iPhone sales, they should grow their media offering.
Dr. Mac’s Rants & Raves Episode #313 World Backup Day isn’t until March 31, but I didn’t want this public service announcement to wait that long: You are going to lose every file on your Mac’s hard and/or solid state drive(s) if those files have not been backed up. – Bob “Dr. Mac” LeVitus Notice how…
- Music and Video Wrapped and Replayed - TMO Daily Observations 2022-12-01
- Foldable Gadgets and a Truly Killer VR App - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-10
- Apple Warns on iPhone 14 Pro Production - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-07
- A Privacy Lawsuit for Apple and the First Mailbag Monday - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-14
- Minus One Bloodbath Plus One Chaotic Mess - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-08
- AR and VR with Creative Strategies CEO Ben Bajarin - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-09
The golden age of viewing TV shows and movies in just a few favored streaming services is about to come to an end. But this new era also opens a door for Apple.
Dr. Mac explains why he gets nostalgic about Macworld Expo at this time of year as he reflects on some of his favorite moments at the show.
With 4K TV sets now mainstream, 8K TVs shipping in 2019, Apple preparing new displays, 4K/HDR streaming in high gear, the pressure will be on Apple to deliver in all its video technologies.
The business approach to and pace of modern technological change is showing up as paralysis and depression, especially amongst our youth. Eventually, something has to give.
- Revealed: The Full Voicemail Message Jon Hamm Left For Tom Hanks
- Apple TV+: How Lavinia's Love Life Was All The Drama in 'Dickinson'
- Apple TV+ Makes 'The Afterparty' Premiere Episode Available on YouTube
- Apple TV+ Releases Trailer For "The Last Days of Ptolemy Grey” Starring Samuel L. Jackson
- Apple Releases 'Unity Lights' Watch Face for Black History Month
- 'MusicMatch' for Mac Now Here, Music Services Expand
Not only do these signals not cause cancer, they are unable to do so without rewriting what we know of physics and biology. Here’s why.