A new, low-cost, non-Retina MacBook of some kind has been envisioned and dreamed about by the community. Whatever Apple’s plans are, the new 2018 MacBook Air isn’t it. And that’s okay.
It would be obvious and easy to criticize the new Mac mini. John won’t do it.
Phil Schiller talks about the iPhone XR, including the iPhone XR screen and why the resolution shouldn’t matter.
John has been using his Apple Watch Series 4 for a week. There’s a lot to like and one thing that infuriates him.
- Revealed: The Full Voicemail Message Jon Hamm Left For Tom Hanks
- Dissecting the Scene Explainer From 'Servant' Season Three Premiere Episode
- Apple TV+ Makes 'The Afterparty' Premiere Episode Available on YouTube
- AirGuard Lets You Detect AirTags on Android Smartphones
- This Decentralized Messenger Claims to be Quantum-Resistant
- Apple TV+ Releases Trailer For "The Last Days of Ptolemy Grey” Starring Samuel L. Jackson
The streaming TV business is a hard business to break into. Customers have enormous choice in an overloaded market. Money is tight. Apple knows that.
TechCrunch writes that Apple’s greediness is the real reason it became a trillion dollar company. But Andrew disagrees.
Google didn’t disclose the data breach that led to this decision, and according to The Wall Street Journal, the company made that decision because it feared disclosure would lead to regulation.
Andrew shares his opinion of children’s content on YouTube.
John has a new iPhone XS Max. He loves it. It’s not too big. He explains.
- Quick Tips Galore! — Mac Geek Gab 915
- Geeky Reactions to Apple's Peek Performance Event — Mac Geek Gab 918
- All About Writing and Getting Published
- Apple's Peek Performance Event, and Bryan Spends Some Money
- BBEdit and Shortcuts and You – TMO Daily Observations 2022-02-21
- Sci-Fi Stuff We're Waiting For: From Immersive Reality to Robot Companions
Apple calls its Mac operating system macOS. But what does the OS think of itself?