What some have noticed is a device being used at a nearby table with neither a notch nor space for a Home button—what in the world could that be?
Apple released its semiannual Report on Government and Private Party Requests for Customer Information for the end of 2017 on Friday.
The verdict reached on Thursday awards Apple $539 million, down from the $1.05 billion Apple was originally awarded, but higher than the $28 million Samsung was arguing it owed.
- Keep Your Mac Out Of The ER — Mac Geek Gab 911
- Security Friday: This Week in (Sad) Data Breaches – TMO Daily Observations 2022-01-21
- Fifteen Years of iPhone – TMO Daily Observations 2022-01-10
- Beats Pill Gets Popped – TMO Daily Observations 2022-01-13
- Private Relay and Unified Messaging – TMO Daily Observations 2022-01-12
- Apple Series, Services, and Sports – TMO Daily Observations 2022-01-11
Alexa’s been getting a bit presumptuous*, it seems, having recorded a conversation taking place in the background, bundling it up nicely, and packing it off to a friend of her owner.
Apple has made no announcements. There aren’t even any leaks or rumors. But if Apple were to build a family service/companion robot, what would it be like? John ponders.
The company said it contributed to a $144 million fund used to finance research and development of the process
The message marked World Press Freedom Day, which is a trending hashtag on Twitter.
Yes, Apple’s iPad sales are up year over year for the second fiscal quarter. But there’s much more to the story.