And the data breach resulted in a semi-public attempt at extortion by the not-very-good-at-extortion thieves.
Running iOS apps on macOS is not the same as merging the two OSes. John explains.
And yeah, sure, you’re thinking so what, and you’re right.
Is it Ajit Pai’s fault she’s an alleged crook? No, but it surely reinforces Bryan Chaffin’s extremely negative perceptions that someone brought on to help his radical deregulatory agenda is being accused of fraud.
- Living that Cord Cutter Life
- Security Friday: Actually Some Good News – TMO Daily Observations 2022-02-18
- Geeky Reactions to Apple's Peek Performance Event — Mac Geek Gab 918
- I'm Pretty Much a Doctor Now? — Mac Geek Gab 917
- Security Stuff: Protecting Your Data and Staying Safe Online
- Security Friday: News and a Protection Checklist – TMO Daily Observations 2022-02-25
According to Apple, users would start off their Siri interactions with “Hey Siri” even when the only way to access the service was by using the iPhone’s Home button.
It’s a stunning achievement, and being done by the world’s most profitable company is a resounding statement for those who think renewable energy simply costs too much.
The argument is: Does Apple actually care about your privacy? Mr. Zuckerberg would like you to believe that Apple’s privacy stance is just a marketing tactic. I don’t agree.
HomeKit has some great features, but some of its problems are big enough to push me back to Amazon’s Alexa for my smart home control.
What struck Bryan Chaffin was that Steve Jobs, at the tender age of 26, had his &^#% together in ways most of us never do
First introduced in 2012, the iPad mini was Apple’s answer to critics calling for a more affordable iPad. Three generations later and it seems like the company might be giving up on it.