Tests prove that Safari outperforms Google Chrome on a Mac. Because of that and the extra privacy, Charlotte is going to give it another try.
A report from the Australian Strategic Policy Institute claims that Apple is among 83 companies to use forced labor from Uyghur Muslims.
Apple has announced that its earnings call for the third quarter of its 2020 financial year will take place on July 30.
Apple agreed earlier this year to settle a class action lawsuit over the Batterygate scandal. Affected customers can now file a claim to receive approximately US$25.
Idris Elba’s Green Door production firm has signed a ‘first-look’ deal with Apple TV+ under which it will produce series and features.
Apple will allocate over $400 million toward affordable housing projects and homeowner assistance programs in California during 2020.
Tim Cook was the second-highest-paid CEO of an American firm in 2019, according to the latest data, netting a package worth $134 million.
Apple’s AR attempts are reportedly at a crucial milestone, with prototypes of semitransparent lenses moving beyond into trial production.
The iOS App Store has turned 12-years-old. It first went live on 10 July 2008 and has since created a whole economy.
- ProtonMail 1.15.11 Update Fixes Bugs With Push Notifications
- 'Fraggle Rock: Back to the Rock' Guest Stars Ed Helms, Cynthia Erivo, Daveed Diggs Play Frictionary
- 'The Matrix Resurrections' Now Available to Rent or Buy on Apple TV
- Get a Wooden Photo Print With New Offering From Mimeo Photos
- Apple TV+: How Lavinia's Love Life Was All The Drama in 'Dickinson'
- This Decentralized Messenger Claims to be Quantum-Resistant
The result of Apple and Ireland’s appeal against an EU tax ruling is expected next week but is likely to be appealed further.