Korea’s Economic Daily News cites two leakers who claim Apple plans to hold a March 16 event this year for an iPad Pro, iPad mini, and AirTags.
A report on Thursday claims that Apple is working on a “mixed-reality” headset that combines elements of augmented reality and virtual reality. But it could come with a hefty price tag.
According to a new rumor on Friday, the iPhone 13 may come with a fingerprint sensor underneath the display.
The third rumor on Friday from Bloomberg involves Apple working on a podcast subscription service to compete with Spotify.
A report on Friday claims that Apple is working on upgraded MacBooks for later in 2021 with the addition of MagSafe and removal of Touch Bar.
A report on Friday suggests that Apple may be planning to redesign its iMac desktop computer. This would be the first major change since 2012.
Hot on the heels of Chinese-language Economic Daily News reporting that Apple was targeting September 2021 for release of its unannounced Apple Car, Reuters has a much more likely story saying that Apple is targeting 2024 for release of its auto entry.
A Chinese newspaper reported that Apple has put in orders to several Taiwanese auto parts manufacturers and plans to release its car in September of 2021.
- Accessory Picks for iPhones – TMO Daily Observations 2022-01-17
- 5G vs Airplane Radar – TMO Daily Observations 2022-01-19
- Apple Series, Services, and Sports – TMO Daily Observations 2022-01-11
- Changes and 15 Years of iPhone - ACM 567
- Mac Accessory Picks – TMO Daily Observations 2022-01-25
- Microsoft's Shopping Spree – TMO Daily Observations 2022-01-18