A Korean forum known as Clien has reported rumors of Apple wanting to take a leap into the gaming world, with talks with Bandai and Ubisoft.
Bloomberg’s Mark Gurman has made predictions concerning the new iPad Pro. The device is expected sometime this fall, with the new M2 chip.
Co-founder and CEO of DSCC Ross Young took to Twitter this morning to make some bold predictions about the new MacBook Air. Ming-Chi Kuo backed many of his ideas.
Among the rumors swirling around Apple’s product plans, we see the possibility of a 15-inch MacBook Air coming in 2023.
There are new rumors circulating that the iPhone 14 Pro and Pro Max will feature LTPO style screens. A departure from the typical OLED.
The time for Apple Watch Series 3 to go gently into that good night may be near. It won’t be powerful enough for watchOS 9, says one analyst.
The first of what are sure to be many iPhone 14 CAD renders have leaked. Most notable is the hole punch + pill cutout instead of the notch.
iPhone manufacturer Foxconn is looking into a $9 billion factory in Saudi Arabia in order to produce EV parts. This may be for the Apple Car.
Many professionals are eager for the next Mac Pro, but it might be delayed. With M2 Macs coming first, Apple may wait for the full M2 family.
- 'The Matrix Resurrections' Now Available to Rent or Buy on Apple TV
- This Decentralized Messenger Claims to be Quantum-Resistant
- 'Tweetbot' 6.9 Update Adds Widgets for Tweet Stats, More
- 'Fraggle Rock: Back to the Rock' Guest Stars Ed Helms, Cynthia Erivo, Daveed Diggs Play Frictionary
- Get a Wooden Photo Print With New Offering From Mimeo Photos
- 'MusicMatch' for Mac Now Here, Music Services Expand
Apple may release iPhone 14 Pro and Pro Max with an A16 chip while iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Max will feature the same A15 chip as iPhone 13.