The X-Doria Evervue is a mostly transparent case for the iPhone 7. It affords really good protection and is not overly expensive compared to most cases these days. However, John noted multiple minor drawbacks that you should be aware of.
This is a pretty easy review: Belkin’s Lightning Audio + Charge RockStar works. Think of it as a Lightning splitter with a specific purpose. If you’re looking for a way to charge your iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus, or use Lightning headphones and charge an older iPhone or iPad, this is the device for you.
We’ve reviewed a lot of iPhone cases over the years. Some are amazing, but most have at least one flaw. This Silk Innovation Pureview transparent, slim case for the iPhone 7/Plus has no flaws and is a great way to show off the phone’s colors yet provide very good protection. John explains why it’s now his case of choice.
The NewerTechnology NuGuard KX case for iPhone 7 or 7 Plus features a hard outer shell integrated with a soft, energy absorbing inner shell. Despite that, it’s easy to get on and off and the volume and sleep/wake buttons are relatively easy to press through. It comes in three colors, and a plastic screen protector is included. This is a superb iPhone case.
- 'Everyone But Jon Hamm' is The Best Apple TV+ Advert Yet
- 'Deliveries' App Update Supports Shortcuts on macOS Monterey
- The MKBHD Smartphone Awards 2021
- PSA: Neil Young Still on Apple Music, Amidst Joe Rogan Spotify Row [Updated]
- Update to 'Apple Frames' Shortcut Supports Apple Watch Series 7, 2021 MacBook Pro
- 'PUBG: Battlegrounds' Now Free to Play on all Platforms
Bryan Chaffin used Apple’s Leather Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6s, but he says that the new Leather Case for iPhone 7 is a big improvement. There’s one reason for that, the buttons.
John Martellaro has had his drop-dead gorgeous black, 128 GB iPhone 7 for five days now. He takes a look at Apple’s official list of features, then delves into his initial reactions and technical observations about this remarkable iPhone. It’s hardly a yawner of an update.
On August 18th, Parallels updated its Parallels Desktop for Mac to version 12. This has been an annual tradition with Parallels, and each new version brings a host of new features and performance improvements. This year is no exception. And while the new features seem to be fairly modest on the surface, they always seem to strike the right balance and give customers what they’ve been asking for.
Tetris lovers, I have a game for you called 1010! (The bang is part of the name.) 1010! is clearly rooted in the tradition of Tetris, but it changes some things around. It’s fun, challenging, and has that just-one-more call.
Satechi has introduced the “60W 6-Port Multi-Port USB Desktop Charging Station.” It’s a pure charging hub that intelligently partitions up to 60 watts of power to four USB-A ports and two USB-C ports. Notable features include a great exterior design, a power LED and an on/off switch. John reviews it.
- A.I. Imitators and A.I. Problem Solvers - TMO Daily Observations 2023-01-11
- Sideloading and Mixing Realities - TMO Daily Observations 2023-02-02
- Looking at the Big Tech Layoffs - TMO Daily Observations 2023-01-23
- New Macs: From Rumor to Reality - TMO Daily Observations 2023-01-18
- The State of Streaming with Charlotte Henry - TMO Daily Observations 2023-01-27
- The Foldable iPad Fight - TMO Daily Observations 2023-01-31
Lynktec has continued to evolve the Apex line of electronic styluses. In late May, the company released a sleek, new version called the Apex Fusion. It’s slimmer, better looking, and is available in black, silver, gold and rose gold. It’s drop-dead gorgeous and features a fine point for accurate drawing and a rechargeable battery. John takes a close look and reports.