While most of us are quickly updating to iOS 16, you do have the option to install iOS 15.7. Which is the right choice is the topic du jour.
With Apple’s “Far Out” event just hours away, it’s time to go over how to stream the presentation. There are options for most devices.
You can just ask Siri to do it, but that may not be convenient or reliable. in iOS 16, you can create an alarm or timer right from Spotlight.
Let’s take a look at the new Apple Watch Mirroring accessibility feature: what it is, how it can help you, and how to get started with it.
- 'MusicMatch' for Mac Now Here, Music Services Expand
- Apple TV+: How Lavinia's Love Life Was All The Drama in 'Dickinson'
- Dissecting the Scene Explainer From 'Servant' Season Three Premiere Episode
- 'Everyone But Jon Hamm' is The Best Apple TV+ Advert Yet
- 'The Matrix Resurrections' Now Available to Rent or Buy on Apple TV
- This Decentralized Messenger Claims to be Quantum-Resistant
With iOS 15.5, Apple has brought back the iTunes Pass as your Apple Account Card. Let’s look at how to add it to Wallet and use it.
If you’ve ever wished you could easily turn off someone’s iPhone alarm when they forgot, you can. Siri will gladly handle it for you.
If you’ve noticed a problem with your Shift key in Universal Control on an iPad, you aren’t alone. Here’s how to fix it.
With the loss of its menu bar option, you may wonder how to reset Bluetooth on macOS Monterey. Wonder no more, as Jeff Butts explains how.
Here’s a neat trick. You can actually put icons for your apps on multiple Home Screens, for those apps you want accessible anywhere.
A little known iOS gesture makes it much easier to select multiple items. All it takes is a two-finger swipe, as Jeff Butts demonstrates.