Aspyr Posts Demo For Homeworld 2
Mac Gaming News - Aspyr Posts Demo For Homeworld 2
by , 7:30 AM EDT, October 13th, 2004
Aspyr has posted a demo of Homeworld 2. Homeworld 2 is a Sci-Fi 3D real-time strategy game that puts you in the command of large fleets of space ships. The game offers place to research their own new technologies, and to use those technologies in the development of new fleets.
Aspyr notes that the full game has both a single player and multiplayer component, as well as features like the ability to zoom in to get close ups of your ships, and more.
The Homeworld 2 demo is a free download, and the full retail version is priced at US$49.99 (Amazon). You can find more information on the game at Aspyr's Web site, including links to trailers and other resources.
- Wed, 2:42 PM
- iOS 10 and Swift 3 Starter Bundle: $45
- Wed, 1:47 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-09-28: Blackberry Ditches Smartphones, Apple's Think Different Ads
- Wed, 12:54 PM
- Dr. Mac's First Impression: iPhone 7 Plus
- Wed, 11:43 AM
- Skype Adds Lock Screen and Siri Integration on iOS 10
- Wed, 11:19 AM
- iOS 10: Managing Siri's Third Party App Voice Control
- Wed, 9:27 AM
- watchOS 3: Configure Your New Dock
- Tue, 8:29 PM
- Fujitsu Plans ScanSnap Fix for Sierra by Middle October
- Tue, 7:49 PM
- iOS 10: Save a File as PDF to iBooks
- Tue, 7:39 PM
- Apple Needs to Step Up its HealthKit Game Before Making it a Diagnosis Tool
- Tue, 7:08 PM
- How Do You Export Multiple Albums in macOS Sierra Photos?
- Tue, 2:12 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-09-27: HealthKit for Diagnosis, Roku vs Apple TV
- Tue, 1:49 PM
- Pay What You Want for The Award-Winning Mac Bundle