Blizzard Designer Discusses Future WoW Content
Mac Gaming News - Blizzard Designer Discusses Future WoW Content
by , 12:30 PM EST, January 30th, 2006
Blizzard designer Jeff Kaplan this past weekend gave an interview to the New York Times in which he talked about content coming soon to World of Warcraft. The over 5.5 million global subscribers to the game will soon get the opportunity to experience the Naxxramas necropolis, home of the undead Scourge, and Mr. Kaplan filled in readers on the details.
In addition to Naxxramas, Mr. Kaplan discussed the conflicts between casual and hardcore players, which has led to some friction in the game. Many servers have struggled to open the gates to Ahn'Qiraj, a massive dungeon that can't be accessed until a large amount of supplies are gathered. Hardcore players have wound up doing most of the work while casual players fail to see the point of contributing.
Thanks to Inside Mac Games for the link.
- Tue, 8:29 PM
- Fujitsu Plans ScanSnap Fix for Sierra by Middle October
- Tue, 7:49 PM
- iOS 10: Save a File as PDF to iBooks
- Tue, 7:39 PM
- Apple Needs to Step Up its HealthKit Game Before Making it a Diagnosis Tool
- Tue, 7:08 PM
- How Do You Export Multiple Albums in macOS Sierra Photos?
- Tue, 2:12 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-09-27: HealthKit for Diagnosis, Roku vs Apple TV
- Tue, 1:49 PM
- Pay What You Want for The Award-Winning Mac Bundle
- Tue, 12:50 PM
- iOS 10: Print to PDF With and Without 3D Touch
- Tue, 11:57 AM
- How to Set Up Universal Clipboard for Your Mac and iOS Devices
- Tue, 9:38 AM
- macOS Sierra: Using Tapback in Messages
- Mon, 6:38 PM
- watchOS 3: Mickey and Minnie Mouse Can Now Speak the Time
- Mon, 5:51 PM
- iOS 10: How to Use Maps Extensions
- Mon, 5:07 PM
- TMO Background Mode: Interview with Founder & President of Bombich Software, Mike Bombich