Pangea Introduces Enigmo 2, Contest
Mac Gaming News - Pangea Introduces Enigmo 2, Contest
by , 10:15 AM EST, February 17th, 2006
Pangea Software released its latest game, Enigmo 2 1.0, on Friday. Enigmo 2 is a puzzle game where you design structures and mechanisms to direct lasers, water and plasma to toggle switches and deactivate force-fields while trying to get the streams to a specific destination. It includes 50 levels and a built-in level editor, and user created levels can be shared with other players. Enigmo 2 is available for download at the Pangea Software Web site, and is priced at US$29.95.
Pangea Software also has a contest for the best custom game for Enigmo 2. Entries can be submitted until April 30, 2006, and the the winner will be announced on May 1. The best custom game designer will win a video capable iPod. Additional information and contest rules are available at the Pangea Web site.
- Fri, 10:52 AM
- TV App Goes Part Way Towards Being a True Apple TV Unified Viewing Experience
- Fri, 9:35 AM
- Customizing Apple Watch Faces on Your iPhone
- Thu, 8:04 PM
- Jony Ive's Inside-Look Video for MacBook Pro with Touch Bar
- Thu, 7:39 PM
- ACM 382: How Pro Are the New MacBook Pros?
- Thu, 5:53 PM
- Apple Adds Support for 3 Video Codecs in Sierra and El Cap
- Thu, 5:36 PM
- Apple Releases Combo Updater for macOS Sierra 10.12.1
- Thu, 5:06 PM
- Apple Unveils Thinner MacBook Pro with Touch Bar, Touch ID, More
- Thu, 3:46 PM
- Apple's 'Hello Again' Event Wasn't About the Mac After All
- Thu, 3:25 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-10-27: Apple's 'hello again' Wrap Up with new MacBook Pro Models
- Thu, 2:44 PM
- Apple Commercial: 'The new MacBook Pro featuring Touch Bar – So much to touch'
- Thu, 12:53 PM
- Mac Observer Apple Keynote Live Coverage
- Thu, 10:25 AM
- Apple Retail Stores Set Stanchions Overnight, Hints at New Product Availability Today