Shrek 2 Goes Intel
Mac Gaming News - Shrek 2 Goes Intel
by , 11:20 AM EST, March 1st, 2006
Aspyr Media also announced on Wednesday the release of an update to Shrek 2: The Game that provides native support for Intel processors. The 1.1 upgrade, which is free and weighs in at 8MB, also fixes some graphics bugs. It can be downloaded from MacGameFiles.
In Shrek 2: The Game, players can take the role of the title character as well as four of his friends as they explore both movie environments and new ones created just for the game. Players solve puzzles and unlock special mini-levels as well as bonus levels not represented in the film.
- Fri, 10:01 AM
- iTunes Remote App gets Two-Factor Authentication Support
- Fri, 9:00 AM
- Disk Drill PRO 3 for Mac for $34.99
- Thu, 6:33 PM
- 7 Reasons For Apple to Discontinue the Mac Pro
- Thu, 6:02 PM
- Can WALTR 2 Really Be Your iTunes Replacement?
- Thu, 4:54 PM
- New Mac Ransomware Leaves Your Files Permanently Encrypted
- Thu, 4:04 PM
- Acoustic Imaging and iPhone 8: Can You Hear My Fingerprint?
- Thu, 3:58 PM
- Stop Facebook's Emotional Manipulation With This Tool
- Thu, 1:55 PM
- iPhone 8 3D Cameras, iMazing Tips - TMO Daily Observations 2017-02-23
- Thu, 9:25 AM
- macOS: How to See the Hierarchy of Your File Locations
- Thu, 9:00 AM
- BK SPORT Bluetooth 4.0 Headphones: $16.99
- Wed, 6:39 PM
- Frolic in the Apple Park, Rumors for iPad and Apple Watch - ACM 399
- Wed, 6:27 PM
- Get $8.62 Off Your Amazon Order (Today Only) Thanks to Harris Reputation Poll