BlueTorch Releases Open Fire Tank Game
Mac Gaming News - BlueTorch Releases Open Fire Tank Game
by , 12:00 AM EDT, May 31st, 2006
BlueTorch Studios has released Open Fire, a new arcade game that features 3D graphics, a real-time physics engine courtesy of Ageia, particle effects, and real-time online high scores. The game is a Universal Binary that requires Mac OS X v10.3.9, a 533MHz processor, 32MB video RAM, and 256MB RAM.
Widget and Web Player versions of the game will be available soon, although neither of them offer real-time online high scores. Open Fire, which was created with the Unity game-building software, is free.
- Thu, 6:33 PM
- 7 Reasons For Apple to Discontinue the Mac Pro
- Thu, 6:02 PM
- Can WALTR 2 Really Be Your iTunes Replacement?
- Thu, 4:54 PM
- New Mac Ransomware Leaves Your Files Permanently Encrypted
- Thu, 4:04 PM
- Acoustic Imaging and iPhone 8: Can You Hear My Fingerprint?
- Thu, 3:58 PM
- Stop Facebook's Emotional Manipulation With This Tool
- Thu, 1:55 PM
- iPhone 8 3D Cameras, iMazing Tips - TMO Daily Observations 2017-02-23
- Thu, 9:25 AM
- macOS: How to See the Hierarchy of Your File Locations
- Thu, 9:00 AM
- BK SPORT Bluetooth 4.0 Headphones: $16.99
- Wed, 6:39 PM
- Frolic in the Apple Park, Rumors for iPad and Apple Watch - ACM 399
- Wed, 6:27 PM
- Get $8.62 Off Your Amazon Order (Today Only) Thanks to Harris Reputation Poll
- Wed, 5:34 PM
- What a Digital Avatar Patent Might Mean for Apple Customers
- Wed, 5:07 PM
- 5 iMazing Tricks Make Syncing Your iOS Device Fun