GarageGames Announces Torque Game Builder
Mac Gaming News - GarageGames Announces Torque Game Builder
by , 9:20 AM EDT, June 21st, 2006
GarageGames announced the immediate availability of Torque Game Builder on Wednesday. Torque Game Builder is a video game development application for novice and advanced game designers. The design environment features animated sprites, flexible tiles, special effects system, state-of-the-art collision, real world physics, and hardware-accelerated 2D rendering, interface design tools, level building, package creation, and more.
A Pro version is also available that includes the C++ Torque Game Engine code, editor source code, the ability to use plug-ins, and the ability to convert scripts into compiled code.
Torque Game Builder is available for US$495, and Torque Game Builder Pro is $1,250. Independent developers and hobbyists can purchase the standard version for $100, and the Pro version for $495.
- Fri, 10:21 PM
- Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II Hits Mac and Linux
- Fri, 4:54 PM
- Evidence is Mounting: Apple Will Convert the Macs to ARM CPUs
- Fri, 1:38 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-09-30: iPhone Lightning Headphone Adapters, Listener Comments
- Fri, 12:03 PM
- A Game of Thrones Gets Enhanced Edition Exclusive to iBooks
- Fri, 11:25 AM
- macOS Sierra: Fast Sound Settings from the Menu Bar
- Fri, 11:24 AM
- iLDOCK on Kickstarter: Lightning Port and Headphone Jack for iPhone 7
- Fri, 10:00 AM
- Get 8 Mac Utilities for Free
- Fri, 9:57 AM
- CW Shows Come to Apple TV, No Cable Subscription Required
- Thu, 9:34 PM
- Safari 10: Hide Flash from Every Website Except Some
- Thu, 6:53 PM
- Use 3D Touch in LINE to Read Messages without a Read Receipt
- Thu, 5:55 PM
- Apple Rolls iPhone 7 Commercial, "Balloons"
- Thu, 5:22 PM
- My Fantasy Wish List for Apple's October Event