Stealth Game Cold War to Ship in 10 Days
Mac Gaming News - Stealth Game Cold War to Ship in 10 Days
by , 2:00 PM EDT, June 29th, 2006
Runesoft on Thursday announced that the Mac version of the stealth game Cold War has reached gold master and will start shipping in 10 days. Set in 1986, the game features the story of an American journalist, Matt Carter, who finds himself in the middle of an international plot when he travel to the Soviet Union on the basis of a tip from an informant.
Cold War features 23 levels of gameplay, with more than 15 weapons and gadgets at the player's disposal. The game also offers over 10 types of enemies, 20 different NPCs, and three levels of difficulty. Cold War emphasizes stealth over brute force, challenging players to find creative ways out of tight situations.
Pricing was not announced. Cold War requires Mac OS X v10.3 (v10.4 recommended), a 1.6GHz G4, G5 or Intel processor, 256MB RAM (512MB recommended), 64MB Video RAM (128MB recommended), and a DVD drive.
- Thu, 8:04 PM
- Jony Ive's Inside-Look Video for MacBook Pro with Touch Bar
- Thu, 7:39 PM
- ACM 382: How Pro Are the New MacBook Pros?
- Thu, 5:53 PM
- Apple Adds Support for 3 Video Codecs in Sierra and El Cap
- Thu, 5:36 PM
- Apple Releases Combo Updater for macOS Sierra 10.12.1
- Thu, 5:06 PM
- Apple Unveils Thinner MacBook Pro with Touch Bar, Touch ID, More
- Thu, 3:46 PM
- Apple's 'Hello Again' Event Wasn't About the Mac After All
- Thu, 3:25 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-10-27: Apple's 'hello again' Wrap Up with new MacBook Pro Models
- Thu, 2:44 PM
- Apple Commercial: 'The new MacBook Pro featuring Touch Bar – So much to touch'
- Thu, 12:53 PM
- Mac Observer Apple Keynote Live Coverage
- Thu, 10:25 AM
- Apple Retail Stores Set Stanchions Overnight, Hints at New Product Availability Today
- Thu, 9:47 AM
- Apple Store Offline Ahead of 'hello again' Media Event
- Thu, 9:00 AM
- Rotating Car Phone Stand: $13.99