Atlantis Sky Patrol Puzzle Game Comes to Mac
Mac Gaming News - Atlantis Sky Patrol Puzzle Game Comes to Mac
by , 1:30 PM EDT, September 8th, 2006 - Digg This
Big Fish Games has released Atlantis Sky Patrol, an action puzzle game that challenges players to fire marbles into a moving chain and eliminate sets of three like colors. If the chain fills the entire track, a doomsday device detonates. While it takes its cue from such similar games as Luxor, this one adds a few wrinkles, such as focusing on static orbs that also must be destroyed before they add more chains to the track.
Atlantis Sky Patrol also features the ability to earn coins that provide upgrades, as well as mini-games that appear between levels. Pricing is US$19.99. Mac OS X, a 400MHz G3 processor, and 128MB RAM are required.
Thanks to MacCentral for the heads-up.
- Fri, 11:24 AM
- iLDOCK on Kickstarter: Lightning Port and Headphone Jack for iPhone 7
- Fri, 10:00 AM
- Get 8 Mac Utilities for Free
- Fri, 9:57 AM
- CW Shows Come to Apple TV, No Cable Subscription Required
- Thu, 9:34 PM
- Safari 10: Hide Flash from Every Website Except Some
- Thu, 6:53 PM
- Use 3D Touch in LINE to Read Messages without a Read Receipt
- Thu, 5:55 PM
- Apple Rolls iPhone 7 Commercial, "Balloons"
- Thu, 5:22 PM
- My Fantasy Wish List for Apple's October Event
- Thu, 1:48 PM
- How to Make macOS Sierra Empty Your Mac's Trash for You
- Thu, 1:23 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-09-29: John's Apple Product Wish List
- Thu, 12:47 PM
- Smartphone Photo and Video Certification Bundle: $29
- Thu, 10:47 AM
- New Retina MacBook Pro Models Expected in October
- Wed, 7:44 PM
- 8Bitdo Goes Retro with Apple-themed Game Controller for iPhone, iPad