Freeverse Releases Big Bang Brain Games (Get it Free Today)
Mac Gaming News - Freeverse Releases Big Bang Brain Games (Get it Free Today)
by , 4:10 PM EST, November 15th, 2006
Freeverse announced Wednesday the release of Big Bang Brain Games, a suite of six games, "designed to stimulate the cerebellum, cajole the cortex, and gratify the grey-matter." More importantly for today, however, the company is giving it away for free for 48 hours.
The suite includes Sudoku, Reaction, Remembrance, Echo, Novasweeper and Fallacy, and are all puzzle and memory games. In addition, Freeverse has built in support for .Mac that allows users to create their own Brain Page via the service.
The game can be downloaded from Freeverse for free for 48 hours, just use the download link on the suite's page. The version that will download is unlocked. Freeverse told The Mac Observer that pricing for the suite once the promotional period has ended has not yet been set.
- Tue, 8:29 PM
- Fujitsu Plans ScanSnap Fix for Sierra by Middle October
- Tue, 7:49 PM
- iOS 10: Save a File as PDF to iBooks
- Tue, 7:39 PM
- Apple Needs to Step Up its HealthKit Game Before Making it a Diagnosis Tool
- Tue, 7:08 PM
- How Do You Export Multiple Albums in macOS Sierra Photos?
- Tue, 2:12 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-09-27: HealthKit for Diagnosis, Roku vs Apple TV
- Tue, 1:49 PM
- Pay What You Want for The Award-Winning Mac Bundle
- Tue, 12:50 PM
- iOS 10: Print to PDF With and Without 3D Touch
- Tue, 11:57 AM
- How to Set Up Universal Clipboard for Your Mac and iOS Devices
- Tue, 9:38 AM
- macOS Sierra: Using Tapback in Messages
- Mon, 6:38 PM
- watchOS 3: Mickey and Minnie Mouse Can Now Speak the Time
- Mon, 5:51 PM
- iOS 10: How to Use Maps Extensions
- Mon, 5:07 PM
- TMO Background Mode: Interview with Founder & President of Bombich Software, Mike Bombich