Aspyr Ships Prey for the Mac
Mac Gaming News - Aspyr Ships Prey for the Mac
by , 1:05 PM EST, January 15th, 2007
Aspyr Media announced on Monday that it is now officially shipping Prey for the Mac. The first person shooter runs natively on PowerPC and Intel-based Macs as a Universal Binary application, and puts players in the roll of Tommy - a Cherokee garage mechanic who has to save Earth from alien invaders. Players can change the pull of gravity, walk on walls and ceilings, battle enemies in the spirit world, work with or against other players, and more.
Prey for the Mac.
Prey is priced at US$49.99.
- Tue, 8:29 PM
- Fujitsu Plans ScanSnap Fix for Sierra by Middle October
- Tue, 7:49 PM
- iOS 10: Save a File as PDF to iBooks
- Tue, 7:39 PM
- Apple Needs to Step Up its HealthKit Game Before Making it a Diagnosis Tool
- Tue, 7:08 PM
- How Do You Export Multiple Albums in macOS Sierra Photos?
- Tue, 2:12 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-09-27: HealthKit for Diagnosis, Roku vs Apple TV
- Tue, 1:49 PM
- Pay What You Want for The Award-Winning Mac Bundle
- Tue, 12:50 PM
- iOS 10: Print to PDF With and Without 3D Touch
- Tue, 11:57 AM
- How to Set Up Universal Clipboard for Your Mac and iOS Devices
- Tue, 9:38 AM
- macOS Sierra: Using Tapback in Messages
- Mon, 6:38 PM
- watchOS 3: Mickey and Minnie Mouse Can Now Speak the Time
- Mon, 5:51 PM
- iOS 10: How to Use Maps Extensions
- Mon, 5:07 PM
- TMO Background Mode: Interview with Founder & President of Bombich Software, Mike Bombich