Ambrosia Releases GooBall 1.0.2
Mac Gaming News - Ambrosia Releases GooBall 1.0.2
by , 12:30 AM EDT, April 11th, 2007
Ambrosia Software has released the Universal Binary, version 1.0.2, of Gooball. In addition the physics engine has been changed from ODE to Ageia Physx for improved simulation physics.
The Ambrosia Website described the game as follows, "Life as an intergalactic vagabond was a blast: warping from universe to universe, surfing the Milky Way Wave... that is until one wrong turn at Alpha Centauri slams you into an asteroid belt, forcing a crash landing in the desert on a little out of the way planet called Earth.
"The next thing you know, the black helicopters are circling, men in black suits pull you from the wreckage of your StratoSphere 2000 spaceball.... now they have decided to figure out if you're "intelligent" by forcing you to navigate through a bunch of obstacle courses like a rat in a maze.
"Being trapped in a gooey ball of protoplasm has never been this fun!"
Gooball 1.0.2 is a free update. It requires Mac OS X 10.3 or later and is priced at US $25.
- Fri, 8:35 PM
- Fri, 3:35 PM
- Soundjump Bluetooth Speaker Has Built-In Portable Charger: $104.99
- Fri, 3:21 PM
- How to Opt Out of WhatsApp's Facebook Data Sharing
- Fri, 1:29 PM
- Get Your 80s Synth on with the Stranger Things Soundtrack on Apple Music
- Fri, 12:43 PM
- The iPad Pro 9.7-inch Keyboard Case for Road Warriors
- Fri, 11:00 AM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-08-26: Interview with Fling's Dave Hamilton
- Fri, 10:00 AM
- Seeing a Folder's Size in the Terminal
- Thu, 7:20 PM
- The Battery That's Lasted 176 Years
- Thu, 6:32 PM
- Enough with iPhone Headphone Jack Kvetching
- Thu, 6:30 PM
- How to Enable Apple Watch Screenshots in watchOS 3
- Thu, 6:11 PM
- Apple Patches Critical Zero-Day Data Security Exploit in iOS 9.3.5 Update
- Thu, 4:22 PM
- The Complete iOS 9 and 10 Development Bundle: