Ambrosia Releases GooBall 1.0.2
Mac Gaming News - Ambrosia Releases GooBall 1.0.2
by , 12:30 AM EDT, April 11th, 2007
Ambrosia Software has released the Universal Binary, version 1.0.2, of Gooball. In addition the physics engine has been changed from ODE to Ageia Physx for improved simulation physics.
The Ambrosia Website described the game as follows, "Life as an intergalactic vagabond was a blast: warping from universe to universe, surfing the Milky Way Wave... that is until one wrong turn at Alpha Centauri slams you into an asteroid belt, forcing a crash landing in the desert on a little out of the way planet called Earth.
"The next thing you know, the black helicopters are circling, men in black suits pull you from the wreckage of your StratoSphere 2000 spaceball.... now they have decided to figure out if you're "intelligent" by forcing you to navigate through a bunch of obstacle courses like a rat in a maze.
"Being trapped in a gooey ball of protoplasm has never been this fun!"
Gooball 1.0.2 is a free update. It requires Mac OS X 10.3 or later and is priced at US $25.
- Mon, 2:10 PM
- Apple's Facial Recognition Plans, the AI Race - TMO Daily Observations 2017-02-20
- Mon, 1:36 PM
- How to Mod a Porsche 911 or Other Car to Run Doom in 3 Easy Steps
- Mon, 12:01 PM
- Apple Buys RealFace, but that Doesn't Mean We're Unlocking iPhones with Our Face Yet
- Mon, 9:00 AM
- iOS 10 and Swift 3 Starter Bundle: $45
- Sun, 12:16 PM
- Don't Fear The Wi-Fi – Mac Geek Gab 645
- Sat, 3:47 AM
- Apple Answers Tweets in 4 New iPad Pro Ads
- Fri, 10:24 PM
- WWDC in San Jose Is Closer and Other Apple Insights
- Fri, 6:58 PM
- AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile and Verizon Unlimited Data Plan Comparison
- Fri, 6:25 PM
- Get Free Bitcoins from 11 Faucets That (Still) Pay
- Fri, 6:16 PM
- iPhone Prototypes Must Be Carried In A Special Case
- Fri, 4:59 PM
- Apple, Let Us Tune into Those FM Radio Channels
- Fri, 4:48 PM
- iPhone 8: Goodbye Home Button, Hello Function Area