Excalibur: Morgana's Revenge 3.0 for the Mac Available
Mac Gaming News - Excalibur: Morgana's Revenge 3.0 for the Mac Available
by , 10:45 AM EDT, May 23rd, 2007
ExcaliburWorld Software announced the immediate availability of Excalibur: Morgana's Revenge 3.0 for the Mac on Wednesday. The first-person shooter game puts players in the role of Federation Marine that must travel through time to prevent the evil Morgana from destroying mankind.
Excalibur: Morgana's Revenge
The game is built on the Marathon Aleph One engine and features a 3D environment, 42 solo levels that include jungles, castles, and futuristic streets, 27 network levels, new weapons and spells, and more. Excalibur: Morgana's Revenge 3.0 is free, and available for download at the ExcaliburWorld Software Web site.
- Fri, 10:01 AM
- iTunes Remote App gets Two-Factor Authentication Support
- Fri, 9:00 AM
- Disk Drill PRO 3 for Mac for $34.99
- Thu, 6:33 PM
- 7 Reasons For Apple to Discontinue the Mac Pro
- Thu, 6:02 PM
- Can WALTR 2 Really Be Your iTunes Replacement?
- Thu, 4:54 PM
- New Mac Ransomware Leaves Your Files Permanently Encrypted
- Thu, 4:04 PM
- Acoustic Imaging and iPhone 8: Can You Hear My Fingerprint?
- Thu, 3:58 PM
- Stop Facebook's Emotional Manipulation With This Tool
- Thu, 1:55 PM
- iPhone 8 3D Cameras, iMazing Tips - TMO Daily Observations 2017-02-23
- Thu, 9:25 AM
- macOS: How to See the Hierarchy of Your File Locations
- Thu, 9:00 AM
- BK SPORT Bluetooth 4.0 Headphones: $16.99
- Wed, 6:39 PM
- Frolic in the Apple Park, Rumors for iPad and Apple Watch - ACM 399
- Wed, 6:27 PM
- Get $8.62 Off Your Amazon Order (Today Only) Thanks to Harris Reputation Poll