Blizzard announces Diablo III for Mac and PC
Mac Gaming News - Blizzard announces Diablo III for Mac and PC
by , 9:20 AM EDT, June 30th, 2008
Blizzard introduced Diablo III, the next iteration of the popular fantasy game series, during its Blizzard Entertainment Worldwide Invitational in France over the weekend. The game will feature a more immersive environment, enhanced physics, and will be released simultaneously for Mac OS X and Windows PCs.
Diablo III will sport five distinct character classes. The barbarian and witch doctor classes where shown off at the Blizzard event, but the other three have not yet been revealed. The game will support cooperative and competitive play through the Battle.net service.
The game's new physics-enhanced environments will be both interactive and destructible, which adds the ability for characters and monsters to create obstacles and set traps.
Blizzard plans to announce additional details about the game, including information about the remaining three character classes, single and multi-payer features, and system requirements as game development progreeeses. The launch date and pricing have not yet been announced.
- Sat, 1:34 AM
- Tim Cook Pivots to Play Active Role in Shaping Apple Narrative
- Fri, 8:35 PM
- Fri, 3:35 PM
- Soundjump Bluetooth Speaker Has Built-In Portable Charger: $104.99
- Fri, 3:21 PM
- How to Opt Out of WhatsApp's Facebook Data Sharing
- Fri, 1:29 PM
- Get Your 80s Synth on with the Stranger Things Soundtrack on Apple Music
- Fri, 12:43 PM
- The iPad Pro 9.7-inch Keyboard Case for Road Warriors
- Fri, 11:00 AM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-08-26: Interview with Fling's Dave Hamilton
- Fri, 10:00 AM
- Seeing a Folder's Size in the Terminal
- Thu, 7:20 PM
- The Battery That's Lasted 176 Years
- Thu, 6:32 PM
- Enough with iPhone Headphone Jack Kvetching
- Thu, 6:30 PM
- How to Enable Apple Watch Screenshots in watchOS 3
- Thu, 6:11 PM
- Apple Patches Critical Zero-Day Data Security Exploit in iOS 9.3.5 Update