Blizzard announces Diablo III for Mac and PC
Mac Gaming News - Blizzard announces Diablo III for Mac and PC
by , 9:20 AM EDT, June 30th, 2008
Blizzard introduced Diablo III, the next iteration of the popular fantasy game series, during its Blizzard Entertainment Worldwide Invitational in France over the weekend. The game will feature a more immersive environment, enhanced physics, and will be released simultaneously for Mac OS X and Windows PCs.
Diablo III will sport five distinct character classes. The barbarian and witch doctor classes where shown off at the Blizzard event, but the other three have not yet been revealed. The game will support cooperative and competitive play through the Battle.net service.
The game's new physics-enhanced environments will be both interactive and destructible, which adds the ability for characters and monsters to create obstacles and set traps.
Blizzard plans to announce additional details about the game, including information about the remaining three character classes, single and multi-payer features, and system requirements as game development progreeeses. The launch date and pricing have not yet been announced.
- Wed, 12:54 PM
- Dr. Mac's First Impression: iPhone 7 Plus
- Wed, 11:43 AM
- Skype Adds Lock Screen and Siri Integration on iOS 10
- Wed, 11:19 AM
- iOS 10: Managing Siri's Third Party App Voice Control
- Wed, 9:27 AM
- watchOS 3: Configure Your New Dock
- Tue, 8:29 PM
- Fujitsu Plans ScanSnap Fix for Sierra by Middle October
- Tue, 7:49 PM
- iOS 10: Save a File as PDF to iBooks
- Tue, 7:39 PM
- Apple Needs to Step Up its HealthKit Game Before Making it a Diagnosis Tool
- Tue, 7:08 PM
- How Do You Export Multiple Albums in macOS Sierra Photos?
- Tue, 2:12 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-09-27: HealthKit for Diagnosis, Roku vs Apple TV
- Tue, 1:49 PM
- Pay What You Want for The Award-Winning Mac Bundle
- Tue, 12:50 PM
- iOS 10: Print to PDF With and Without 3D Touch
- Tue, 11:57 AM
- How to Set Up Universal Clipboard for Your Mac and iOS Devices