Underwater Adventure Game Aquaria Debuts on the Mac
by , 5:15 PM EST, November 13th, 2008
Ambrosia Software on Thursday shipped the Mac version of Aquaria, a 2D side-scrolling adventure game that takes place in the ocean. The game stars Naija, an undersea dweller searching to learn more about the secrets of her past as she travels through the depths of Aquaria. She encounters many powerful creatures along the way and uses her gift, The Verse, to sing combinations of musical notes that invoke offensive and defensive abilities.
Players explore dozens of areas during their quest. They can create new ones with the included level and animation editor; developer Bit Blot offers a forum where players of the Windows version have already exchanged information about many of their projects.
Aquaria for the Mac is US$30 and requires a 1.2GHz G4 processor or any Intel Mac running Mac OS X version 10.3.9 or higher.
- Fri, 2:01 PM
- Amazon's Echo First Amendment Rights Fight - TMO Daily Observations 2017-02-24
- Fri, 10:01 AM
- iTunes Remote App gets Two-Factor Authentication Support
- Fri, 9:00 AM
- Disk Drill PRO 3 for Mac for $34.99
- Thu, 6:33 PM
- 7 Reasons For Apple to Discontinue the Mac Pro
- Thu, 6:02 PM
- Can WALTR 2 Really Be Your iTunes Replacement?
- Thu, 4:54 PM
- New Mac Ransomware Leaves Your Files Permanently Encrypted
- Thu, 4:04 PM
- Acoustic Imaging and iPhone 8: Can You Hear My Fingerprint?
- Thu, 3:58 PM
- Stop Facebook's Emotional Manipulation With This Tool
- Thu, 1:55 PM
- iPhone 8 3D Cameras, iMazing Tips - TMO Daily Observations 2017-02-23
- Thu, 9:25 AM
- macOS: How to See the Hierarchy of Your File Locations
- Thu, 9:00 AM
- BK SPORT Bluetooth 4.0 Headphones: $16.99
- Wed, 6:39 PM
- Frolic in the Apple Park, Rumors for iPad and Apple Watch - ACM 399