January 17th, 2000
|[11:00 AM] TextSOAP Cleans Up Bugs, Adds Other Features
Unmarked Software has released a public beta of the text "cleaning" application, textSOAP. Version 2.6b2 fixes several problems present in the previous release. According to Unmarked Software:
The new release addresses several of the problems that came up in earlier versions of textSOAP:
- Significantly less annoying for registered users
- Customized cleaner lists properly save
- Application will notice cleaner changes and rebuild its cleaner list
- Problems with the contextual menu plug-in fixed
- Fixed a bug in the Wrap text and Quote text cleaners
- More installer improvements
- Stationery files are no longer tagged as cleaners.
- Custom cleaner lists are back in the preference folder. This allows each Mac OS 9 user to have their own custom cleaner lists.
- the 2.6b2 beta release expires January 31, 2000.
This time limited beta release is available for free. You can find more information at the Unmarked Software web site.