GraphBuilder(TM) is OpenGraph(TM)'s powerful graph, custom map, text and page layout and art building tool. GraphBuilder sports a highly intuitive mouse-driven interface for production and editing and uses the fastest optimized drawing methods available.
Because of high demand our initial allocation of Complimentary GraphBuilder CDs for Mac OS X Server was depleted shortly after it became available a few months ago. However, we've made a new allocation of CDs and are now shipping these CDs as requests are made (and have made a larger allocation based on our previous experience). If appropriate, I will appreciate you informing your readers that this complimentary offer is once again available.
The Complimentary CD Contains:
- The GraphBuilder(TM) application and its online user manual.
- The ManualsOnline(TM) application for viewing and searching the richly detailed GraphBuilder online manual.
- The CPU Historian and Ping applications.
- The OpenGraph(TM) demonstration applications.
- About 50 GraphBuilder example documents and prebuilt palettes.
- Built for Mac® OS X Server on PPC compatible computers, OpenStep(TM)/Mach Version 4.2 for Intel®, NeXT® and SPARC® compatible computers. For Windows® NT and Windows 95 consult Ordering Information.
- CD is fully compatible with Mac OS X Server, Windows 95, Windows NT version 4.0, and OpenStep/Mach and automounts on all those operating systems for easy access.