I love a good deployant clasp for a watch, but there aren’t many Apple Watch straps that feature them. I’ve been wearing one from Monoware that I like, but I found another line I want to check out, too. It’s the Juuk line from MyAppleWatchBand.com. It features metal bracelets in solid red, silver, and dark gray (at $119), or you can get a racing stripe down the middle like the three I picked below (at $149). The bracelets are made of anodized aluminum, while the double push button butterfly deployant buckle is made from 316L stainless steel. I’ll let you know what I think once I’ve used one.
Apple introduced new Apple Watch bands on Wednesday with spring-themed colors. The new bands include Nylon, Sport, Nike, and Hermès styles.
You’ll love finding occasions to wear this fantastic lightweight Apple Watch band.
Nike just started shipping their new Nike+ VaporMax Flyknit Apple Watch bands, but good luck getting one because they’re already sold out.
- Gossip Factories and Other Manufacturing – TMO Daily Observations 2022-02-22
- Sci-Fi Stuff We're Waiting For: From Immersive Reality to Robot Companions
- Security Stuff: Protecting Your Data and Staying Safe Online
- Living that Cord Cutter Life
- Geeky Reactions to Apple's Peek Performance Event — Mac Geek Gab 918
- Apple's Peek Performance Event, and Bryan Spends Some Money
Nike wants your Apple Watch to match your shoes, so the company is launching a new line Nike+ of sport bands. The “Day to Night” line match the company’s Nike Air VaporMax Flyknit running shoes with color coordinated Apple Watch Nike+ bands.
Apple has a new commercial promoting its Spring 2017 collection of new Apple Watch bands. The spot hasn’t appeared on YouTube yet, but it is available on Facebook. In 15 seconds, the commercial flashes through the new bands launched on Tuesday and encourages people to “choose a model” and “try a band.” It was posted with the tagline, “New Apple Watch bands are here. Explore the possibilities,” Also, it should make my friend John Kheit sit back and blow bubbles of contentment until the cows come home. Or until this week’s episode of Pop.0, whichever comes first.
Apple launched several new Apple Watch bands Tuesday for Spring 2017. The collection includes new Striped Woven Nylon and Sport bands, standalone Nike Sport bands, and new flavors of Apple Watch Hermès bands. At the same time, Apple has sharply limited the number of out-of-the-box choices for new Apple Watch Series 2 purchases. Here’s what they look like.
Remember Samsung’s watchband camera tumor on the Galaxy Gear smartwatch? The idea was interesting but the execution fell flat—a mistake Glide doesn’t plan on making with its CMRA watchband camera for the Apple Watch. The CRMA goes a step further, too, by including a second FaceTime-style camera.
Apple is offering limited edition Apple Watch bands for the Olympics, but you can only get them at the Apple Store VillageMall in Barra da Tijuca. That’s in Brazil. GQ reported that Apple has Apple Watch bands commemorating 14 “major competitor” countries. But if you can’t go to Brazil, we did some digging and found a couple of alternatives at Amazon and AliExpress.
- Apple TV+: How Lavinia's Love Life Was All The Drama in 'Dickinson'
- AirGuard Lets You Detect AirTags on Android Smartphones
- 'Everyone But Jon Hamm' is The Best Apple TV+ Advert Yet
- PSA: Neil Young Still on Apple Music, Amidst Joe Rogan Spotify Row [Updated]
- This Decentralized Messenger Claims to be Quantum-Resistant
- ProtonMail 1.15.11 Update Fixes Bugs With Push Notifications
Ahead of Pride month in June, Apple has announced new Pride Watch bands, a new Apple Watch face, as well as a Shot on iPhone campaign.