TMO To Go Podcast - Mac Geek Gab: Lightning Strikes
by , 1:00 AM EDT, July 18th, 2005
Show notes for TMO To Go: Mac Geek Gab For the week of July 18th, 2005
Podcast Link: TMO To Go: Mac Geek Gab, July 18th, 2005
Back from Macworld, Dave finds lightning struck his home and office network and talks about what to do to make sure this never happens to you. That leads to quite a few tangents where John and Dave explore various topics, including their overall take on Macworld Expo Boston 2005.
- APC Back-UPS ES 650VA - Battery Back-up, surge protection device.
- Vonage - Voice over IP service that connects your telephone to your broadband connection.
- RadTech - Makers of care and cleaning accessories for your Mac desktop or laptop.
- The Graduate
- The Hidden Show: Macworld Conference
- Berklee College of Music
- Apple Profits Soar 425%; Mac Sales up 35%
Podcast-related sites to visit (and vote for us!)
- Subscribe to the Mac Geek Gab in iTunes 4.9!
- PodcastAlley - Vote (please!)
- Podcast Pickle
(even an audio comment, if you please!) or post in the comments below!
Find more editions at the TMO To Go: Mac Geek Gab index.
- Sat, 9:42 PM
- How to Turn Siri into a Metronome (Video)
- Fri, 10:17 PM
- Stanford's 'Developing iOS 10 Apps with Swift' free on iTunes U
- Fri, 8:20 PM
- iPhone Screen Repairs By Third Parties Now Get Some Warranty Coverage
- Fri, 7:56 PM
- Amazon Goes with First Amendment to Protect Alexa Recordings
- Fri, 6:28 PM
- An App that Automatically Notifies People of Your Trip Progress
- Fri, 5:51 PM
- Apple and Silicon Valley Struggle to Navigate Trump's Waters
- Fri, 5:43 PM
- The Thinking Behind a Female Voice for Siri
- Fri, 5:13 PM
- Enjoy Outdoors Activities With These Top 5 iPhone Apps
- Fri, 2:01 PM
- Amazon's Echo First Amendment Rights Fight - TMO Daily Observations 2017-02-24
- Fri, 10:01 AM
- iTunes Remote App gets Two-Factor Authentication Support
- Fri, 9:00 AM
- Disk Drill PRO 3 for Mac for $34.99
- Thu, 6:33 PM
- 7 Reasons For Apple to Discontinue the Mac Pro