Podcast - Weekly Roundup: Poker Politics
by , 9:00 AM EDT, July 15th, 2006
Direct Link: MP3 Version
This week the US House of Representatives voted to ban most kinds of internet gambling. TMO Editor Bryan Chaffin and Roundup Anchor Ricky Spero dive right in to the politics of it all. Red meat for the religious right? Ralph Nader's dream legislation? Whether you're a poker player, politics junkie, or just someone who likes a good fight, this is a show you won't want to miss.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- House Approves Anti-online Poker Bill
- U.S. Music Downloads Skyrocket in 2006
- Apple and Amazon Look for Movie Download Deals
- Hog Bay WriteRoom 1.0 Available
- INtex Introduces Collection vX
- iPiece Magnifies Section of Display
- Mac Gaming News - Lost Sock Debuts Kakuro Quest Cross Sums Puzzle Game
- Play Music Together Teaches Kids Music Skills
The Product Roundup
Don't forget, the Podcast and Portable Media Expo coming up, September 29-30.
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.
- Thu, 5:08 PM
- Public Beta of iOS 14 and iPadOS 14 Now Available
- Thu, 4:41 PM
- Tom Hanks Tells The Story Behind 'Greyhound'
- Thu, 3:40 PM
- The Magic of Mac’s Option Key
- Thu, 3:26 PM
- Tekjoy Shiatsu Kneading Massage Pillow with Extended Velcro Strap: $44.99
- Thu, 2:47 PM
- Updates to Swift Learning, iOS 14 Preview – TMO Daily Observations 2020-07-09
- Thu, 2:23 PM
- Nokia Collaborates With Apple on Data Center Networking Tools
- Thu, 2:08 PM
- Quibi Loses 90 Percent of Users After Free Trial
- Thu, 1:08 PM
- Apple Releases Updated Swift Coding Educational Resources
- Thu, 8:00 AM
- How to Show Battery Percentage on iPhone XR and iPhone 11
- Wed, 5:50 PM
- How to Look Up Your Apple Warranty Status
- Wed, 4:29 PM
- Apple Won 63 Patents, Including For a Repositionable Control Accessory
- Wed, 3:31 PM
- Microsoft Reveals Details of Vast Phishing Campaign Against Users