Podcast - Weekly Roundup: Viral Video Goes Vroom
by , 9:00 AM EDT, September 23rd, 2006
Direct Link: MP3 Version
This week, amid a mash of news, both Google Video and YouTube made the headlines. In this week's Context Machine: Ricky Spero and Jeff Gamet take a close look at Viral Video's dirty secrets, then take off on a discussion about where it's headed. Here's a hint: iTV is involved, and maybe even your iPod.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- Fox May Go After Google For Illegal Videos
- Google 'in Talks' to Add Video to Apple's iTV
- YouTube Signs Deal With Warner Music For Music Videos, More
- Napster Goes to the Chopping Block
- Microsoft Soapbox to Take On YouTube
- Fission Offers Lossless Audio Editing
- iMac Core 2 Duo RAM Upgrades from Trans International
- Kensington Announces New Mice, Cases
- Mac Gaming News - Zhang Games Intros The Time Portal
- Moixa Announces USB Rechargeable Batteries
- Review - iPod nano (2G)
- Review - iPod Nano Uptown Clutch
The Product Roundup
Don't forget, the Podcast and Portable Media Expo coming up, September 29-30.
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.
- Tue, 2:06 PM
- 9 Great New 'Little' iOS 10 Features
- Tue, 2:06 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-08-30: Apple's EU Tax Bill, September 7 Media Event
- Tue, 12:37 PM
- EU Says Apple Owes €13B in Back Taxes, and the Fight is On
- Mon, 9:03 PM
- Apple Music's Carpool Karaoke Will Feature Broader Range of Celebrities
- Mon, 7:54 PM
- MOS Pack Backpack Charges Multiple Devices with One Plug
- Mon, 5:45 PM
- Blood in the Macintosh Water: Apple's Competitors Now Sense Weakness
- Mon, 5:29 PM
- FresheTech Splash Tunes Bluetooth Shower Speaker: $19.99
- Mon, 5:15 PM
- Apple Might Destroy the EU
- Mon, 3:49 PM
- Fitbit Aims at Apple Watch Crowd with Charge 2, Flex 2 Fitness Trackers
- Mon, 3:47 PM
- TMO Background Mode: Interview with Omni Group Software Engineer Liz Marley
- Mon, 1:31 PM
- Apple Media Event Officially Set for Sept 7
- Mon, 1:07 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-08-29: Apple Watch 2 Battery, Microsoft's Smart Surface Pro 4 Ad