Podcast - Weekly Roundup: Movie Downloads Diversify
by , 4:00 PM EST, December 2nd, 2006
Direct Link: MP3 Version
Apple gets control of a critical digital distribution patent -- or at least, a critical sounding patent. Also, BitTorrent goes legit. Whaaah? This week's Context Machine looks at the movie industry's move to digital downloads. In the Product Roundup, hear three condenser mics compared, including the Behringer B-1.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- Apple Wins Media Download Patent
- BitTorrent Launches Movie Download Service
- Wal-Mart Joins Movie Download Game
- Microsoft's Vista Challenged to Keep Pace With Rivals
- Analyst Bumps Apple Target Price to $110
- Behringer B-1 Condenser Mic
- Behringer B-2 Pro Condenser Mic, a multi-pattern, updated version of the B-1.
The Product Roundup
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.
- Wed, 2:54 PM
- Microsoft Just Announced the iPad I Always Wanted - Surface Studio
- Wed, 1:54 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-10-26: AAPl Q4 Earnings, Microsoft's Surface Studio
- Wed, 12:32 PM
- Who Wants to Be a Mac Dictator?
- Wed, 11:59 AM
- Apple's 'hello again' Event to Include Apple TV Content Discovery App
- Wed, 10:44 AM
- How to Add a Physical Escape Key to the New MacBook Pro
- Wed, 9:19 AM
- iOS 10.1: Turning Off Duplicate Portrait Mode Images
- Wed, 9:00 AM
- Martian Notifier Smartwatch: $29.99
- Tue, 8:43 PM
- Apple Says It Will Return to Revenue Growth in December Quarter
- Tue, 7:07 PM
- Tim Cook: Giving Up Privacy with Siri and AI is a False Choice
- Tue, 5:51 PM
- macOS Sierra 10.12.1 Leaks New MacBook Pro Images
- Tue, 5:02 PM
- Apple Beats Guidance with Q4 Earnings, Guides Q4 Above Consensus
- Tue, 2:20 PM
- Existing Home Routers Could Be Used to Stop DDoS Botnet Attacks