Podcast - Weekly Roundup: Movie Downloads Diversify
by , 4:00 PM EST, December 2nd, 2006
Direct Link: MP3 Version
Apple gets control of a critical digital distribution patent -- or at least, a critical sounding patent. Also, BitTorrent goes legit. Whaaah? This week's Context Machine looks at the movie industry's move to digital downloads. In the Product Roundup, hear three condenser mics compared, including the Behringer B-1.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- Apple Wins Media Download Patent
- BitTorrent Launches Movie Download Service
- Wal-Mart Joins Movie Download Game
- Microsoft's Vista Challenged to Keep Pace With Rivals
- Analyst Bumps Apple Target Price to $110
- Behringer B-1 Condenser Mic
- Behringer B-2 Pro Condenser Mic, a multi-pattern, updated version of the B-1.
The Product Roundup
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.
- Wed, 5:50 PM
- How to Look Up Your Apple Warranty Status
- Wed, 4:29 PM
- Apple Won 63 Patents, Including For a Repositionable Control Accessory
- Wed, 3:31 PM
- Microsoft Reveals Details of Vast Phishing Campaign Against Users
- Wed, 3:15 PM
- James Blake Shows he Cuts His Latest Track Using His MacBook And Logic Pro X
- Wed, 3:06 PM
- How App Clips Will Impact Brand Marketing
- Wed, 2:56 PM
- What Mattered to Dr. Mac: Notes from WWDC
- Wed, 2:53 PM
- Innotech Bluetooth 4.0 Smart Scale, BMI Analyzer, Health Monitor: $41.99
- Wed, 1:49 PM
- PowerBook Origin Story – TMO Daily Observations 2020-07-08
- Wed, 10:17 AM
- iPhone Independent Repair Provider Program Coming to Europe and Canada
- Wed, 8:48 AM
- Apple Pay Available to Heritage Bank Customers
- Tue, 4:28 PM
- Tom Hanks is “Actually Thrilled” ‘Greyhound’ is Coming Out on Apple TV+. No. Really.
- Tue, 2:44 PM
- Will 'Free as a Bird' be Enough to Make Peacock a Success?