Podcast - Weekly Roundup: Movie Downloads Diversify
by , 4:00 PM EST, December 2nd, 2006
Direct Link: MP3 Version
Apple gets control of a critical digital distribution patent -- or at least, a critical sounding patent. Also, BitTorrent goes legit. Whaaah? This week's Context Machine looks at the movie industry's move to digital downloads. In the Product Roundup, hear three condenser mics compared, including the Behringer B-1.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- Apple Wins Media Download Patent
- BitTorrent Launches Movie Download Service
- Wal-Mart Joins Movie Download Game
- Microsoft's Vista Challenged to Keep Pace With Rivals
- Analyst Bumps Apple Target Price to $110
- Behringer B-1 Condenser Mic
- Behringer B-2 Pro Condenser Mic, a multi-pattern, updated version of the B-1.
The Product Roundup
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.
- Wed, 6:39 PM
- Frolic in the Apple Park, Rumors for iPad and Apple Watch - ACM 399
- Wed, 6:27 PM
- Get $8.62 Off Your Amazon Order (Today Only) Thanks to Harris Reputation Poll
- Wed, 5:34 PM
- What a Digital Avatar Patent Might Mean for Apple Customers
- Wed, 5:07 PM
- 5 iMazing Tricks Make Syncing Your iOS Device Fun
- Wed, 3:48 PM
- The Pros and Cons of Legacy Apple Products Going Extinct
- Wed, 2:44 PM
- iOS: Turn Safari Into a Simple RSS Reader
- Wed, 1:52 PM
- What Apple TV Could've Been - TMO Daily Observations 2017-02-22
- Wed, 11:53 AM
- Futurama: Worlds of Tomorrow Coming to iPhone and iPad
- Wed, 10:40 AM
- New Apple Campus, Dubbed Apple Park, Opens in April
- Wed, 9:06 AM
- iOS: Use "Vibrate Only" for Specific Event Alerts
- Wed, 9:00 AM
- PDFConverterOCR 4: $19.99
- Wed, 8:00 AM
- Be More Productive by Typing Faster