Podcast - Apple Report: PRAM and Blu-Ray Rising
by , 4:30 PM EST, December 16th, 2006
Direct Link: MP3 Version
Dell is shipping Blu-ray enabled machines before Apple. What gives? Also, phase-change memory technology is shaping up to be the biggest thing since flash memory. In this week's Context Machine, a look at the role Blu-ray and PCM are going to play. Also, a look at the Rode Podcaster USB mic.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- Dell Notebook with Blu-ray Announced
- IBM Demonstrates New Memory Technology Better Than Flash
- Wikipedia - Phase-change memory
- RODE Microphones - Podcaster
- Adobe Announces Photoshop CS3 Public Beta
- VideoGlide For Mac OS X Released
- Drypod (5G iPod)
- Review - Burning Monkey Solitaire 4
The Product Roundup
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.
- Fri, 7:16 PM
- The Real Story Behind Apple TV+ 'Greyhound'
- Fri, 2:37 PM
- Apple AR Lens Development Reaches Key Stage
- Fri, 2:18 PM
- Ming-Chi Kuo Predicts First Apple Silicon Macs
- Fri, 1:58 PM
- Security Friday, App Store Turns Twelve – TMO Daily Observations 2020-07-10
- Fri, 1:32 PM
- Setapp (the Netflix of Mac Apps) Just Keeps Getting Better
- Fri, 1:30 PM
- Kinkoo Mini Portable Air Conditioner: $59.99
- Fri, 1:24 PM
- Happy 12th Birthday iOS App Store
- Fri, 11:14 AM
- Apple EU Tax Case Appeal Ruling Due Next Week
- Fri, 10:39 AM
- 'Little Voice' on Apple TV+ Aims to Improve Autism Representation
- Fri, 8:47 AM
- Spotify, Waze, And Other Popular Apps Crashing in iOS 13 Possibly Thanks to Facebook SDK
- Fri, 8:16 AM
- Apple Registers UK Turnover of £1.37 Billion, £6.2 Million Tax Payment
- Thu, 5:08 PM
- Public Beta of iOS 14 and iPadOS 14 Now Available