Podcast - Apple Weekly Report: Lawsuits, NBC Bails on iTunes, and iPod Predictions
by , 10:30 AM EDT, September 1st, 2007
Direct Link: MP3 Version
Apple deals with more lawsuits, NBC pulls out of the iTunes Store, and AT&T goes after iPhone unlocking companies. On the bright side, TV shows come to the U.K. iTunes Store, Apple may release new iPods next week, and Jeff has a special guest co-host.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- New iPhone Lawsuit Targets Unlocking
- Lawsuit Claims Apple Violates Disabled Customer's Rights
- AT&T Threatens iPhone Unlocking Company
- NBC: No New iTunes Contract
- Apple Dumps NBC After iTunes Negotiations Breakdown
- UK iTunes Store Gets TV Shows
- Apple Hosting (Music-Related) Media Event September 5th
- Apple and Volkswagen Discuss an iCar
- Akamai Bringing True HD Capability to Internet
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.
- Sun, 12:21 PM
- Mail Tips & Solving Generic Dock Icons – Mac Geek Gab 634
- Fri, 11:10 PM
- Apple Removes Fashion Executive Paul Deneve from Leadership Site [Update]
- Fri, 7:24 PM
- Latest Apple Campus 2 Drone Shot Looks Star Trek
- Fri, 5:27 PM
- How Apple Might be Our Last Hope Before the Internet Dies
- Fri, 2:29 PM
- Researchers Bypass iPad and iPhone Activation Lock
- Fri, 1:42 PM
- How about a Computer Keyboard or Trackpad Made of Wood?
- Fri, 1:23 PM
- Social Networks Can Learn from Apple to Solve 'Fake News'
- Fri, 1:15 PM
- Playing Catch-up on macOS Sierra, Printer Wars, Knockoff Apple Watch Straps
- Fri, 1:08 PM
- Uber Sees You When You're Sleeping…Around – TMO Daily Observations 2016-12-02
- Fri, 10:33 AM
- macOS: Four Quick Ways to Find and Open Files
- Fri, 9:21 AM
- UK Study Finds 99% of Fake iPhone Chargers Fail Safety Test
- Fri, 9:00 AM
- PDFpen 8: All-Purpose PDF Editor for Mac: $37