Podcast - Apple Weekly Report: Lawsuits, NBC Bails on iTunes, and iPod Predictions
by , 10:30 AM EDT, September 1st, 2007
Direct Link: MP3 Version
Apple deals with more lawsuits, NBC pulls out of the iTunes Store, and AT&T goes after iPhone unlocking companies. On the bright side, TV shows come to the U.K. iTunes Store, Apple may release new iPods next week, and Jeff has a special guest co-host.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- New iPhone Lawsuit Targets Unlocking
- Lawsuit Claims Apple Violates Disabled Customer's Rights
- AT&T Threatens iPhone Unlocking Company
- NBC: No New iTunes Contract
- Apple Dumps NBC After iTunes Negotiations Breakdown
- UK iTunes Store Gets TV Shows
- Apple Hosting (Music-Related) Media Event September 5th
- Apple and Volkswagen Discuss an iCar
- Akamai Bringing True HD Capability to Internet
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.
- Thu, 9:44 PM
- Airpod Skins Add a Splash of Colorful Protection to Apple AirPods
- Thu, 6:05 PM
- New Type Of Smart Mirror Launches Called Daptly Display
- Thu, 6:00 PM
- Apple May Charge $30 to Rent Movies Still in Theaters
- Thu, 5:45 PM
- macOS: How to Change the Default Email Client
- Thu, 5:37 PM
- GameMaker Studio 2 for Mac in Closed Beta
- Thu, 5:24 PM
- Apple, Why Don't You Want Folks Sending Secure Emails on iOS?
- Thu, 1:41 PM
- Apple Buys Workflow, iTunes First-run Movie Rentals - TMO Daily Observations 2017-03-23
- Thu, 11:35 AM
- Apple: iCloud Extortionists Haven't Hacked into Our Systems
- Thu, 10:13 AM
- Here are the Features Apple Cut from Workflow
- Thu, 9:00 AM
- ARMOR-X Magnetic Charging Cable: $19.99
- Thu, 8:48 AM
- How to Check Out Your Printer's Webpage (And Why You Might Want To!)
- Wed, 10:23 PM
- Apple Acquires Workflow App and Developers, Makes Workflow Free Download