Podcast - Mac Geek Gab #121: iPod nano and classic Reviewed, Remote Access, and Follow-ups
by , 10:05 PM EDT, September 24th, 2007
Show notes for Mac Geek Gab Podcast For Monday, September 24th, 2007
Dave reviews the iPod nano and classic, then he and John talk through your issues and questions about hard drives, remote access, and follow-ups from previous episodes.
Note: Shownotes are in progress...
Podcast-related sites to visit (and vote for us!):
- Subscribe to the Mac Geek Gab in iTunes! - Show Details - Write a review!
- PodcastAlley - Vote (please!)
- Podcast Pickle
(even an audio comment, if you please!), post in the comments below, Skype your message to "macgeekgab", or call and leave a voice-mail at 206-666-GEEK!
This podcast is recorded on a Mac using Audio Hijack Pro. As for equipment, John is using a Behringer C-1 microphone going through a Behringer Eurorack UB1222FX-PRO mixer, monitored with Etymotic ER-6i Isolator earphones, then straight in to his Mac. On Dave's end, a Heil PR-40 microphone is used, and the whole show is mixed "live" through a Mackie Onyx 1220 FireWire-enabled mixer before being pumped back into the Mac (via FireWire, of course), and is monitored with Ultimate Ears UE-7 Ambient earphones. Each microphone is run through a channel on a Behringer Autocom Pro-XL MDX1600 compressor, a touch of reverb is added with an ART FX-1 processor, and the whole thing is then compressed in software on the Mac. The show is recorded to AIFF, and then converted and uploaded with an Automator script. Michael, aka Computernap, then goes through and enhances the show to provide you with the AAC version. You can hear more details of the setup and how it's mixed on Episode #32.
Find more editions at the TMO To Go: Mac Geek Gab index.
- Fri, 2:53 PM
- Security Friday Browser Edition – TMO Daily Observations 2021-02-26
- Fri, 2:33 PM
- Austin Butler And Callum Turner to Star in 'Masters of the Air' For Apple TV+
- Fri, 2:12 PM
- Apple Music Launches ‘Behind The Songs’ That Spotlights Songwriters, Producers
- Fri, 2:10 PM
- What if Dock Icons Had Launch Animations?
- Fri, 1:58 PM
- MagBuddy Wireless Charge Desk Mount: $49.99
- Fri, 1:55 PM
- Apple and Kia May Yet do a Car Deal
- Fri, 1:43 PM
- Eclectic Light: An Apple Geek’s Delight
- Fri, 12:10 PM
- EU Chief Wrong - Apple Not Working on Vaccine Passports With WHO
- Fri, 11:53 AM
- Google Adds App Privacy Labels to Gmail
- Fri, 11:34 AM
- Facebook Comes Out Swinging on News in Australia and Personalized Ads
- Fri, 9:54 AM
- Apple’s ‘Truth Be Told’ Filming Shut Down by Protesters
- Fri, 9:20 AM
- Review: 'Billie Eilish - The World's a Little Blurry' on Apple TV+ is One For The Fans