Podcast - Apple Weekly Report: Apple and the Crazy World of iPhone
by , 8:00 PM EDT, October 14th, 2007
Direct Link: MP3 Version
Apple and Orange are still bickering over details on bringing the iPhone to France, but that isn't stopping France Telecom from saying the deal is all sewn up. One couple is trying to ban the import of hard drive parts, and Jeff and Bryan feed the latest Hidden Dimensions column from TMO's afternoon editor, John Martellaro, to the context machine.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- Apple/Orange Deal Could Fall Apart
- France Telecom CEO: iPhone Deal Still On
- Orange Makes Statement on iPhone Launch, Apple Stalls
- Swisscom Exec Keen on iPhone in Switzerland
- Griffin Technology Unveils PowerJolt for iPhone
- Infinity Data Systems Announces SimpleBooks Pro
- New Class Action Lawsuit Alleges iPhone Monopoly and Vindicative Apple
- Apple is Blameless in the iPhone Unlocking/Bricking Affair
- iphoneSimFree 1.6 Unlocks iPhone 1.1.1
- AT&T Expands Wireless Coverage with $2.5B Deal
- Hard Drive Patent Infringement Investigation Hits Five Companies
- Apple Launches Web Apps Site
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.
- Tue, 5:40 PM
- Mobile Pixels DUEX Pro Portable Dual Monitor: $177
- Tue, 4:13 PM
- iOS 14.5, iPadOS 14.5, and macOS Big Sur 11.3. watchOS 7.4 and tvOS 14.5 Available 'Next Week'
- Tue, 4:01 PM
- Spring Forward Breakdown – TMO Daily Observations 2021-04-20
- Tue, 3:45 PM
- Dissecting Apple's Loaded Spring — Mac Geek Gab 867
- Tue, 3:31 PM
- Apple Unveils New Apple TV 4K and New Siri Remote
- Tue, 3:19 PM
- Long-Rumored AirTag Launches for $29 Each
- Tue, 2:39 PM
- New iMac Brings M1, 7 Colors, and 4.5K Retina Display
- Tue, 2:29 PM
- iPad Pro Gets Liquid Retina XDR Display With M1 Chip
- Tue, 2:16 PM
- Shared Apple Card Users Can Now Build Credit Together
- Tue, 2:14 PM
- 'Ted Lasso' Season Two Coming to Apple TV+ July 23
- Tue, 1:49 PM
- Apple Unveils Podcast Subscriptions And Redesigns App
- Tue, 12:57 PM
- What iOS Changes (Might) Mean for the Advertising Industry — Media+