Podcast - Apple Weekly Report #132: New iPods, Microsoft's Ads, and Mac OS X 10.5.5
by , 4:20 PM EDT, September 16th, 2008
Direct Link: MP3 Version
Apple revamped its iPod line up on September 9 during a special media event called "Let's Rock." CEO Steve Jobs showed off redesigned iPod nanos, an updated iPod classic and iPod touch, and welcomed NBC back to the iTunes Store. The lawsuit express is still chugging along, Apple notebook sales are on the rise, Microsoft tries its hand at hip ads, and Apple just dropped Mac OS X 10.5.5. in our laps.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- NBC Comes Back to iTunes - in High Definition
- Apple Unveils Redesigned iPod nano with Accelerometer
- Apple Revamps Sleeker iPod touch, Adds Speaker [Updated]
- Apple Announces 100 Million App Store Downloads
- iPhone, iPod touch 2.1 Update Due Friday
- Apple Releases iPod touch 2.1 Update
- Apple, Shareholders Settle in Stock Backdating Suit
- Report: Apple Fourth in Home Notebook Market
- WSJ: MobileMe Flawed, Ragged
- Apple Rejects Podcaster for App Store, Revolt Follows
- First Seinfeld Microsoft Ad Airs, Thin on Content
- Second Microsoft Ad with Gates & Seinfeld: The Family
- Apple Posts Mac OS X 10.5.5 Update
- TMO Quick Tip - Bandwidth Monitoring Tools
- Macworld Expo Hotel Deal - Use TMO's Discount at The Hotel Milano
- TMO on Twitter!
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.
- Sat, 1:34 AM
- Tim Cook Pivots to Play Active Role in Shaping Apple Narrative
- Fri, 8:35 PM
- Fri, 3:35 PM
- Soundjump Bluetooth Speaker Has Built-In Portable Charger: $104.99
- Fri, 3:21 PM
- How to Opt Out of WhatsApp's Facebook Data Sharing
- Fri, 1:29 PM
- Get Your 80s Synth on with the Stranger Things Soundtrack on Apple Music
- Fri, 12:43 PM
- The iPad Pro 9.7-inch Keyboard Case for Road Warriors
- Fri, 11:00 AM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-08-26: Interview with Fling's Dave Hamilton
- Fri, 10:00 AM
- Seeing a Folder's Size in the Terminal
- Thu, 7:20 PM
- The Battery That's Lasted 176 Years
- Thu, 6:32 PM
- Enough with iPhone Headphone Jack Kvetching
- Thu, 6:30 PM
- How to Enable Apple Watch Screenshots in watchOS 3
- Thu, 6:11 PM
- Apple Patches Critical Zero-Day Data Security Exploit in iOS 9.3.5 Update