Podcast - Apple Weekly Report #135: Apple Lawsuits, Banned iPhone Ad, Green MacBook Ad
by , 9:00 PM EST, November 29th, 2008
Direct Link: MP3 Version
The Apple lawsuit express picked up another passenger, the UK axed an Apple iPhone ad, Facebook scored a judgement against a spammer, MYOB has a new owner, Apple's laptop ads went green, and we announce out Macworld Expo contest winners.
The Apple Weekly Report will be included in TMO's main RSS feed, and also in its own feed if you'd like to add it directly to your podcatching client.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- Apple Named in Patent Infringement Suit Regarding iPhone Handset
- UK Shuts Down iPhone 3G Ad
- FaceBook Wins $873 Million Judgement Against Spammer
- Acclivity Buys MYOB US
- Apple Launches Green Laptop Ad Campaign
- TMO Announces Macworld Expo Pass Winners
- iPO Quick Tip - iPhone: Google Street View
- TMO Contest - Get Into Macworld Expo with Your Inner Bard
- Macworld Expo Hotel Deal - Use TMO's Discount at The Hotel Milano
- TMO on Twitter!
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.
- Fri, 3:48 PM
- Pixel Starships Launches Easter 2021 In-Game Event
- Fri, 3:34 PM
- NSA Wants to Spy on Americans Because Reasons
- Fri, 3:20 PM
- MacBook Lawsuits Gets Approval From Judge
- Fri, 2:07 PM
- Google Bravely Blocks Apps From Scanning Your Other Apps
- Fri, 1:59 PM
- Helpsters Have a Plan For a Picnic
- Fri, 1:42 PM
- Security Friday: Privacy vs Security, App Tracking Updates – TMO Daily Observations 2021-04-02
- Fri, 12:08 PM
- Where to Find the IMEI Number on an iPhone
- Fri, 12:00 PM
- Snapchat Finds a Workaround for iOS 14 App Tracking Transparency
- Fri, 9:05 AM
- Apple Arcade Adds Two New Categories and More New Games
- Fri, 8:57 AM
- Apple Starts Blocking Apps That Use ‘Adjust SDK’ for Tracking
- Thu, 4:16 PM
- Babbel Language Learning Lifetime Subscription (All 14 Languages): $199
- Thu, 3:16 PM
- Amanda Gorman: “One of My Greatest Strengths” on Apple TV+