Podcast - Apple Weekly Report #135: Apple Lawsuits, Banned iPhone Ad, Green MacBook Ad
by , 9:00 PM EST, November 29th, 2008
Direct Link: MP3 Version
The Apple lawsuit express picked up another passenger, the UK axed an Apple iPhone ad, Facebook scored a judgement against a spammer, MYOB has a new owner, Apple's laptop ads went green, and we announce out Macworld Expo contest winners.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- Apple Named in Patent Infringement Suit Regarding iPhone Handset
- UK Shuts Down iPhone 3G Ad
- FaceBook Wins $873 Million Judgement Against Spammer
- Acclivity Buys MYOB US
- Apple Launches Green Laptop Ad Campaign
- TMO Announces Macworld Expo Pass Winners
- iPO Quick Tip - iPhone: Google Street View
- TMO Contest - Get Into Macworld Expo with Your Inner Bard
- Macworld Expo Hotel Deal - Use TMO's Discount at The Hotel Milano
- TMO on Twitter!
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.
- Wed, 11:06 AM
- Google Helps Apple Progress With One-Time Passcode Proposal
- Wed, 10:51 AM
- Photographer Using FaceTime to Take Portraits During Lockdown
- Wed, 9:44 AM
- How to Lock Your Netflix Profile With a PIN
- Wed, 8:59 AM
- Apple Music Fund Gives $50 Million to Indie Labels
- Wed, 8:32 AM
- Apple Q2 2020 Earnings Call to Take Place April 30
- Wed, 8:12 AM
- Apple’s Clips App Updated to Support Mice, Trackpads
- Wed, 7:52 AM
- Jack Dorsey Donates $1 Billion to COVID-19 Relief
- Wed, 7:42 AM
- Forza Street Driving Over to iOS on May 5
- Tue, 4:09 PM
- Will Apple Kill Beats? Probably Not This Year
- Tue, 2:36 PM
- Apple Shares Instructions to Assemble a Face Shield
- Tue, 2:16 PM
- Facebook Launches Survey to Help Health Researchers Forecast COVID-19
- Tue, 2:10 PM
- Apple Tweaks Maps to Prominently Feature Hospitals, Food Delivery, More