Podcast - Apple Weekly Report #135: Apple Lawsuits, Banned iPhone Ad, Green MacBook Ad
by , 9:00 PM EST, November 29th, 2008
Direct Link: MP3 Version
The Apple lawsuit express picked up another passenger, the UK axed an Apple iPhone ad, Facebook scored a judgement against a spammer, MYOB has a new owner, Apple's laptop ads went green, and we announce out Macworld Expo contest winners.
The Apple Weekly Report will be included in TMO's main RSS feed, and also in its own feed if you'd like to add it directly to your podcatching client.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- Apple Named in Patent Infringement Suit Regarding iPhone Handset
- UK Shuts Down iPhone 3G Ad
- FaceBook Wins $873 Million Judgement Against Spammer
- Acclivity Buys MYOB US
- Apple Launches Green Laptop Ad Campaign
- TMO Announces Macworld Expo Pass Winners
- iPO Quick Tip - iPhone: Google Street View
- TMO Contest - Get Into Macworld Expo with Your Inner Bard
- Macworld Expo Hotel Deal - Use TMO's Discount at The Hotel Milano
- TMO on Twitter!
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.
- Mon, 3:17 PM
- Mark Zuckeberg Fights European Regulators
- Mon, 2:54 PM
- AirBeamTV Screen Mirroring from Mac to Smart TV: $18.99
- Mon, 2:26 PM
- Speck Launches Cases for iPad 8 and iPad Air 4
- Mon, 2:20 PM
- Complicated iPad Purchasing, Bryan's New Watch – TMO Daily Observations 2020-09-21
- Mon, 1:56 PM
- Photography App ‘VSCO’ Launches Text Tool
- Mon, 1:31 PM
- AT&T Wants You to be Impressed by its ‘6G’ Claim
- Mon, 12:58 PM
- Verizon Supports iOS 14 Robocall Blocking Feature
- Mon, 9:55 AM
- How the United States is Ensuring Votes are Secure
- Mon, 7:30 AM
- iOS 14 Quick Tips and More — Mac Geek Gab 834
- Fri, 7:02 PM
- This is What an iPhone 12 Case Looks Like
- Fri, 6:13 PM
- Apple Just Made Selecting an iPad Really Hard
- Fri, 4:01 PM
- The Trait Steve Jobs Believed Indicated High Intelligence