Apple Stock Rebounding
Apple Stock Rebounding
by , 10:10 AM EST, February 7th, 2006
Apple's stock has started to climb again, following Tuesday's announcement of the 1GB iPod nano and the price reduction of the iPod shuffle. Analysts and investors became concerned that the Mac and iPod maker would not be able to continue its forward momentum through 2006, causing its stock to drop to US$ 67.30, its lowest point in over two months, on Monday.
Tuesday is typically a busier day for Apple's music interests, and today is no exception. It launched a give-away promotion as a part of the iTunes Music Store (iTMS) countdown to selling 1 billion songs, the 1GB iPod nano was introduced, the iPod shuffle's price was lowered, and Showtime announced that it joined the iTMS.
Apple stock is currently trading at $69.09, up 1.79 (2.66%).
If you are interested in Apple's stock, join our forum members in the Apple Finance Boards, a moderated forum for Apple Investors and people who are interested in Apple's financial dealings. For other stories regarding Apple's stock activity, visit our updated Apple Stock Watch Special Report.
- Fri, 3:25 PM
- New Teaser Video for Apple TV+ Gives Audiences a Peak at 2023 Programming
- Fri, 2:28 PM
- The Retro 67 Charger from Shargeek Rocks Retro Looks with Modern Functionality
- Fri, 1:32 PM
- Travelin' Tim Goes to Arizona, iPhone Production Woes and More
- Fri, 1:20 PM
- Season Two of 'Slow Horses' Now Streaming: How to Watch the Espionage Comedy on Apple TV+
- Fri, 12:59 PM
- Apple Releases New Betas for iPhone, iPad, Mac and More
- Fri, 12:32 PM
- Gurman: 'realityOS' for Apple's New Mixed-Reality Headset Changes Name to 'xrOS'
- Fri, 12:12 PM
- Apple's Emergency SOS Via Satellite Feature for iPhone 14 Saves A Stranded Man in Alaska
- Fri, 11:59 AM
- Coinbase Claims Apple 'Blocked Its Last' Wallet iOS App Release Following New Policy on NFTs
- Fri, 3:00 AM
- But Just Wait 14 Months - TMO Daily Observations 2022-12-02
- Thu, 4:51 PM
- Opening an Apple Card This Holiday Season Can Net 5% Back on Apple Purchases
- Thu, 3:13 PM
- Concerns in China and More On the Terrible Craziness That Is Twitter These Days
- Thu, 2:56 PM
- Google Doodle Allows Users to Create Their Own Game to Celebrate Life of Developer Jerry Lawson