AAPL Up $10.72 (6.15%) in After Hours Trading
by , 5:20 PM EDT, October 22nd, 2007
Apple announced revenue of $6.22 billion with a profit of $04 million, ahead of consensus estimates from analysts. You can find more information of those results in our full coverage.
*In the interest of full disclosure, the author holds a small share in AAPL stock that was not an influence in the creation of this article.
If you are interested in Apple's stock, join our forum members in the Apple Finance Boards, a moderated forum for Apple Investors and people who are interested in Apple's financial dealings. For other stories regarding Apple's stock activity, visit our updated Apple Stock Watch Special Report.
- Wed, 4:56 PM
- TMO Staff Preorders â€“ TMO Daily Observations 2021-09-15
- Wed, 3:15 PM
- Inside Project Raven, a Team of Former NSA Analysts Who Worked for the UAE Government
- Wed, 3:04 PM
- Horizen (ZEN) and Braintrust (BTRST) Now Available on Coinbase Pro
- Wed, 2:50 PM
- The iPhone 13 has Five Different 5G and LTE Configurations
- Wed, 2:33 PM
- Kodak Photo Printer App Updates With AR, Beauty Functions, Templates, and More
- Wed, 2:17 PM
- iPhone 13 Buyers: 13 Cases to Consider for Protection and Style
- Wed, 1:11 PM
- Steve Wozniak Aims to Clean Up Space
- Wed, 11:44 AM
- iPhone 13: How Much Smaller is the Notch?
- Wed, 11:25 AM
- What's Coming to Apple TV+ in Fall 2021? [Updated]
- Wed, 10:43 AM
- Apple Care+ With Theft and Loss Expanded to UK and Australia
- Wed, 10:25 AM
- 'SSID Stripping' Can Trick You Into Joining a Malicious Wi-Fi Network
- Wed, 10:18 AM
- Rewatch 'California Streaming' iPhone 13 Event