AAPL Up $10.72 (6.15%) in After Hours Trading
by , 5:20 PM EDT, October 22nd, 2007
Apple announced revenue of $6.22 billion with a profit of $04 million, ahead of consensus estimates from analysts. You can find more information of those results in our full coverage.
*In the interest of full disclosure, the author holds a small share in AAPL stock that was not an influence in the creation of this article.
If you are interested in Apple's stock, join our forum members in the Apple Finance Boards, a moderated forum for Apple Investors and people who are interested in Apple's financial dealings. For other stories regarding Apple's stock activity, visit our updated Apple Stock Watch Special Report.
- Wed, 5:50 PM
- How to Look Up Your Apple Warranty Status
- Wed, 4:29 PM
- Apple Won 63 Patents, Including For a Repositionable Control Accessory
- Wed, 3:31 PM
- Microsoft Reveals Details of Vast Phishing Campaign Against Users
- Wed, 3:15 PM
- James Blake Shows he Cuts His Latest Track Using His MacBook And Logic Pro X
- Wed, 3:06 PM
- How App Clips Will Impact Brand Marketing
- Wed, 2:56 PM
- What Mattered to Dr. Mac: Notes from WWDC
- Wed, 2:53 PM
- Innotech Bluetooth 4.0 Smart Scale, BMI Analyzer, Health Monitor: $41.99
- Wed, 1:49 PM
- PowerBook Origin Story â TMO Daily Observations 2020-07-08
- Wed, 10:17 AM
- iPhone Independent Repair Provider Program Coming to Europe and Canada
- Wed, 8:48 AM
- Apple Pay Available to Heritage Bank Customers
- Tue, 4:28 PM
- Tom Hanks is âActually Thrilledâ âGreyhoundâ is Coming Out on Apple TV+. No. Really.
- Tue, 2:44 PM
- Will 'Free as a Bird' be Enough to Make Peacock a Success?