AAPL Tops $191
AAPL Tops $191
by , 8:00 AM EST, November 7th, 2007
Apple's stock closed at a new high on Tuesday when it shot up over US$191 to hit $191.79. AAPL climbed a full $5.61 during the day from its Monday $186.18 closing price.
The Cupertino-based company has been on Wall Street's good side for some time now. Interest in Apple products is high, the iPod and MacBook line ups are selling well, and the popular iPhone is due to launch in the U.K. and Germany on Friday.
The company's market cap is on the rise, too, at $167.30 billion. In comparison, Intel's market cap is $160.73 billion, IBM is at $155.94 billion, and Dell's market cap is $64.63 billion.
Apple is currently trading in the pre-market at $189.82, down 1.97 (1.03%).
If you are interested in Apple's stock, join our forum members in the Apple Finance Boards, a moderated forum for Apple Investors and people who are interested in Apple's financial dealings. For other stories regarding Apple's stock activity, visit our updated Apple Stock Watch Special Report.
- Thu, 7:20 PM
- The Battery That's Lasted 176 Years
- Thu, 6:32 PM
- Enough with iPhone Headphone Jack Kvetching
- Thu, 6:30 PM
- How to Enable Apple Watch Screenshots in watchOS 3
- Thu, 6:11 PM
- Apple Patches Critical Zero-Day Data Security Exploit in iOS 9.3.5 Update
- Thu, 4:22 PM
- The Complete iOS 9 and 10 Development Bundle:
- Thu, 12:22 PM
- Three Ways to Free Up Space on your iPhone and Remove Old App Data
- Thu, 11:48 AM
- Adam West and Burt Ward Return for Batman '66 Animated Movie
- Thu, 11:08 AM
- Apple Music Festival Starts Sept 18 with Elton John
- Thu, 11:00 AM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-08-25: Interview with Ruby Calling's Jean MacDonald
- Thu, 9:23 AM
- OS X: Opening an App When You Log In
- Wed, 9:46 PM
- What You Need to Know about the U.S. Defending Apple's European Taxes
- Wed, 6:01 PM
- ACM 374: The Apple Narrative, Music Industry Directives, and Samsung's Spoiled Milk