AAPL Clears $198
AAPL Clears $198
by , 8:20 AM EST, December 26th, 2007
Apple left a nice stocking stuffer for investors on Monday when the company's stock closed at a new high of US$198.80. The Mac, iPod and iPhone maker's stock climbed $3.80 during the day from its opening $195 price, and $4.89 from its $193.91 closing price on Friday.
As of closing on Monday, Apple's market cap was sitting at $167.54 billion, a full $108.35 billion above Dell's $59.19 billion market cap. In comparison, IBM's market cap was $176.35 billion on Monday, only $8.81 billion above Apple.
If you are interested in Apple's stock, join our forum members in the Apple Finance Boards, a moderated forum for Apple Investors and people who are interested in Apple's financial dealings. For other stories regarding Apple's stock activity, visit our updated Apple Stock Watch Special Report.
- Fri, 10:52 AM
- TV App Goes Part Way Towards Being a True Apple TV Unified Viewing Experience
- Fri, 9:35 AM
- Customizing Apple Watch Faces on Your iPhone
- Thu, 8:04 PM
- Jony Ive's Inside-Look Video for MacBook Pro with Touch Bar
- Thu, 7:39 PM
- ACM 382: How Pro Are the New MacBook Pros?
- Thu, 5:53 PM
- Apple Adds Support for 3 Video Codecs in Sierra and El Cap
- Thu, 5:36 PM
- Apple Releases Combo Updater for macOS Sierra 10.12.1
- Thu, 5:06 PM
- Apple Unveils Thinner MacBook Pro with Touch Bar, Touch ID, More
- Thu, 3:46 PM
- Apple's 'Hello Again' Event Wasn't About the Mac After All
- Thu, 3:25 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-10-27: Apple's 'hello again' Wrap Up with new MacBook Pro Models
- Thu, 2:44 PM
- Apple Commercial: 'The new MacBook Pro featuring Touch Bar – So much to touch'
- Thu, 12:53 PM
- Mac Observer Apple Keynote Live Coverage
- Thu, 10:25 AM
- Apple Retail Stores Set Stanchions Overnight, Hints at New Product Availability Today