AAPL Clears $198
AAPL Clears $198
by , 8:20 AM EST, December 26th, 2007
Apple left a nice stocking stuffer for investors on Monday when the company's stock closed at a new high of US$198.80. The Mac, iPod and iPhone maker's stock climbed $3.80 during the day from its opening $195 price, and $4.89 from its $193.91 closing price on Friday.
As of closing on Monday, Apple's market cap was sitting at $167.54 billion, a full $108.35 billion above Dell's $59.19 billion market cap. In comparison, IBM's market cap was $176.35 billion on Monday, only $8.81 billion above Apple.
If you are interested in Apple's stock, join our forum members in the Apple Finance Boards, a moderated forum for Apple Investors and people who are interested in Apple's financial dealings. For other stories regarding Apple's stock activity, visit our updated Apple Stock Watch Special Report.
- Tue, 3:36 PM
- M1 Support Coming to Open Source Email Client ‘Thunderbird’
- Tue, 3:21 PM
- Civilization VI and You – TMO Daily Observations 2021-03-02
- Tue, 3:16 PM
- Picture-in-picture Back in Hulu on iOS 14
- Tue, 3:09 PM
- In-Game Video Returning to MLB Dugout iPads, but MLB.TV Off Apple TV Third Gen
- Tue, 2:56 PM
- Apple Music Marks Black History Month 2021
- Tue, 2:46 PM
- macOS Big Sur 11.3 Developer Beta Three Now Available
- Tue, 2:36 PM
- Apple Hearing Study Shares Concerning Statistics
- Tue, 1:45 PM
- Nicole Kidman, Cynthia Erivo, Merritt Wever, Alison Brie to Star in Apple TV+ Series 'Roar'
- Tue, 1:27 PM
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth Wireless Earbuds: $29.95
- Tue, 1:06 PM
- Reviewing Revue, Substack, and Clubhouse — Media+
- Tue, 11:24 AM
- Editor Mel Lewis is Latest to Leave BBC Radio 1 For Apple Music
- Tue, 9:40 AM
- NASA’s Perseverance Rover Runs on a Modified iMac G3 Processor