Apple reported fiscal fourth quarter revenues of US$46.9 billion with earnings of $9 billion on Tuesday. Earnings per share were $1.67. Those results are down year over year from revenues of $51.5 billion, earnings of $11.1 billion, and EPS of $1.96. Gross margins were 38%, down year-over-year from 39.9%. Apple beat consensus estimates on EPS and guided Q4 revenues higher than consensus.
Apple’s fourth fiscal quarter earnings conference call is scheduled to start after the market closes this afternoon, Tuesday, October 25th. The Mac Observer will be here to bring you the latest news, announcements, and analysis from the event.
Apple announced Monday that it was rescheduling its fiscal fourth quarter earnings report and call to Tuesday, October 25th. The company cited an unspecified “scheduling conflict.” The call was originally scheduled for Wednesday, October 26th.
Apple’s 2016 third fiscal quarter earnings report is scheduled to start this afternoon after the market closes. This quarter will include iPhone SE sales, and analysts will be watching closely to see if the company’s smartphone numbers show a year-over-year decline for a second quarter. The Mac Observer will be here to bring you the latest news and analysis from the event, so be sure to follow along with us this afternoon.
- PSA: Neil Young Still on Apple Music, Amidst Joe Rogan Spotify Row [Updated]
- Get a Wooden Photo Print With New Offering From Mimeo Photos
- 'MusicMatch' for Mac Now Here, Music Services Expand
- Dissecting the Scene Explainer From 'Servant' Season Three Premiere Episode
- 'Tweetbot' 6.9 Update Adds Widgets for Tweet Stats, More
- 'Deliveries' App Update Supports Shortcuts on macOS Monterey
Apple’s third fiscal quarter earnings report is scheduled for Tuesday, July 26th. Investors will be watching the iPhone and iPad maker’s numbers closely after last quarter’s disappointing results, and the lack of new product announcements during Q3.