A support document uploaded and quickly deleted by Apple shows that a Dual Charging 35W USB-C Power Adapter does indeed exist. Whether or not this will see release is currently unknown.
Satechi has unveiled its newest product, the USB-C Hybrid Multiport Adapter. It expands to feature a built-in SSD storage compartment.
On Thursday OWC has announced Thunderbolt Dual DisplayPort Adapter. It lets you add up to two 4K or one 8K external display for your Mac.
Apple has released an updated version of its USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter, adding an HDMI 2.0 port for your Mac or iPad Pro.
- Get a Wooden Photo Print With New Offering From Mimeo Photos
- 'Tweetbot' 6.9 Update Adds Widgets for Tweet Stats, More
- 'Fraggle Rock: Back to the Rock' Guest Stars Ed Helms, Cynthia Erivo, Daveed Diggs Play Frictionary
- Apple TV+ Makes 'The Afterparty' Premiere Episode Available on YouTube
- 'Deliveries' App Update Supports Shortcuts on macOS Monterey
- Revealed: The Full Voicemail Message Jon Hamm Left For Tom Hanks
Following the introduction of the new iPad Pro with Face ID and USB-C, Apple added USB-C to 3.5mm headphone and USB-C SD card reader adapters to its online store.
If you’ve been procrastinating on buying those USB-C adapters for your new Touch Bar MacBook Pro it’s time to get motivated because Apple’s discounts are about to end. The discounts are available through March 31st, which means you need to buy yours today or Friday before the prices go up.
After spending a month with Apple’s 15-inch Touch Bar MacBook Pro I’ve found there are only four must-have Thunderbolt 3 adapters I need to attach everything I use with my computer. I don’t need all of them all the time, but they’re my go-to set for all of my wired connection needs.
Want to connect your old Apple Cinema Display or another mini DisplayPort monitor to your new 2016 MacBook Pro? It’s possible, but not via the method you might think. Before you rush to pick up an adapter, be sure to check out these compatibility restrictions.
The combo charger and headphone jack adapter you want for your just ordered iPhone 7 is coming from Belkin instead of Apple. The accessory maker is showing off the Lightning Audio + Charge RockStar adapter on its website—and even though it isn’t shipping yet, it’ll still probably arrive before your Jet Black iPhone 7.
- Our Security and Smartphone Futures - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-30
- AR and VR with Creative Strategies CEO Ben Bajarin - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-09
- Music and Video Wrapped and Replayed - TMO Daily Observations 2022-12-01
- What a Week Monday Was - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-22
- Noise Around Various Voice Assistants - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-23
- Foldable Gadgets and a Truly Killer VR App - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-10
Apple is including a Lightning to 3.5mm headphone jack adapter with the iPhone 7, but what happens when you lose yours? Apple is happy to sell you another, and it’ll cost you US$9.