It’s seldom convincing to pretend to know what Steve Jobs would have done in any situation were he alive today. We have general ideas, but invoking him as a cloak of authority is fraught with problems. On the other hand, when someone intimately familiar with Steve Jobs makes an astute observation, it’s worth a read. John Martellaro found one of those insights and highlights it.
If you were planning on picking up Apple’s AirPods wireless earpods this holiday season, ger ready to be disappointed because it looks like they won’t be shipping until January 2017 at the earliest. Apple originally promised AirPods would ship in late October, but has since changed their status to “Currently unavailable” with no projected ship date.
If you’ve been holding out for Apple’s promised “late October” AirPods release, it looks like you’ll be waiting a little longer. Apple isn’t shipping its wireless earpods this month because they’re still not ready to go.
Research into Artificial Intelligence will evolve into many more applications than asking Amazon’s Echo how many teaspoons are in a tablespoon. Or driving an autonomous car. As the technology expands in its capabilities and applications, we’ll be confronted with massive social change. How will Apple, for example, both serve us and meet competitive challenges?
- Apple TV+ Releases Trailer For "The Last Days of Ptolemy Grey” Starring Samuel L. Jackson
- Apple TV+ Makes 'The Afterparty' Premiere Episode Available on YouTube
- Apple TV+: How Lavinia's Love Life Was All The Drama in 'Dickinson'
- 'Deliveries' App Update Supports Shortcuts on macOS Monterey
- 'Tweetbot' 6.9 Update Adds Widgets for Tweet Stats, More
- ProtonMail 1.15.11 Update Fixes Bugs With Push Notifications
Apple embraced wireless earbuds on Wednesday with the introduction of its AirPods earbuds. AirPods are designed to connect to the iPhone and Apple Watch over Bluetooth, and let you quickly switch between which device where they’re streaming audio.